Where should I look for this: Cts-204p Paramilitary

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
hawaiihunter

Where should I look for this: Cts-204p Paramilitary

Post by hawaiihunter »

I've been searching hard and losing sleep over this knife. If anyone has ideas a place where I could find one I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Hunter:
Looking for: Grey Cts-20cp Paramilitary 2
Green Cts-204p Paramilitary 2
S110v Mule

Currently own: Tenacious, Green Cts-204P Paramiitary 2
Cheddarnut

Post by Cheddarnut »

The I'll-trade-my-kidneys-for-blank board. Sometimes see them go for just under a kidney and gallbladder, if youre lucky.
"...is cabbage a better blue than cars that sing?" C.S.
hawaiihunter

Post by hawaiihunter »

According to some sources, a kidney and gallbladder would be more than $5,000. I could probably buy a S110v paramilitary 2 with sterling silver handles with Unicorn Ivory hand engraved by Sal himself with a sheath made out of unicorn skin.
S110v Mule

Clip

Post by Clip »

They've been going on BF for 230-260. It's incredible how many people get them and suddenly don't want them... :(
Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
WorkingEdge

Post by WorkingEdge »

Cheddarnut wrote:The I'll-trade-my-kidneys-for-blank board. Sometimes see them go for just under a kidney and gallbladder, if youre lucky.
A gallbladder has no value. : )
Certainly wouldn't give up a kidney for it. Always a better sprint around the corner.
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Clip wrote:It's incredible how many people get them and suddenly don't want them... :(
not necessary true. Possibly that they want them, but they want $230-260 much more :D I thought that they go for less. A lot of them were made. I saw one, sold on e-bay prior to the last release for couple bucks over $200.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
bh49

Post by bh49 »

WorkingEdge wrote:A gallbladder has no value. : )
Absolutely. The doctor took mine and paid nothing. I had to pay him to take it out. :D
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
nccole

Post by nccole »

Blade forums for trade and for sale threads. KW had all of them and sold out already. You could try Ebay, but I wouldn't.
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

Clip wrote:They've been going on BF for 230-260. It's incredible how many people get them and suddenly don't want them... :(

If a person wanted one, at this stage of the game it wouldn't hurt to call KW and see if they have a backup list. Sometimes things happen, somebody cancels, they find a few more knives in inventory, Spyderco finds a few more that they can sell, whatever.

If you really, really, really wanted one, buy one at inflated prices on the internet.
78lilred

Post by 78lilred »

The second run sold out in a day but I remember checking the site a few times and still being in stock(day of obviously). Didn't need another one though. Maybe someone will post a user on BF or other forums for a bit under 200. Goodluck on your search.
M390 Para2, CTS-XHP Para2, CTS-204P Para2, Gayle Bradley, Techno, Bob T Slipit, M390 Mule, Southard, Southfork, Air, Tuff, ZDP Caly 3.5.
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

Try not to lose sleep over it. It's a **** fine knife, but there will be **** fine knives in your future. This is the prime flipping time, so just sit on it for a while and wait until some users start popping up for reasonable prices.
hawaiihunter

Post by hawaiihunter »

Thanks for the advice guys.
S110v Mule

hawaiihunter

Post by hawaiihunter »

This forum has always had great people like you. I go to other forums and don't feel the warmness that Spyderco forums offer.
S110v Mule

bdblue

Post by bdblue »

hawaiihunter wrote: gallbladder would be more than
My wife got the results of some tests today and it sounds like her gall bladder is available, I'll give a discount to anybody that wants it, maybe trade for something with S90V or S110V. :O
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Wait for the fluted carbon fiber or some other sprint. This one is nice but not worth what the flippers are wanting.

I love my satin camo S30v but if you are set on a sprint then I would just wait it out.
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

hawaiihunter wrote:This forum has always had great people like you. I go to other forums and don't feel the warmness that Spyderco forums offer.
For what it's worth, almost all of those that have recently sold on The Big Auction Site were from last year's run. One went for $179, although that's definitely unusually low.
Clip

Post by Clip »

I'm certainly happy with my 20CP and S90V, but wouldn't mind some more green in the collection.
Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
Cheddarnut

Post by Cheddarnut »

bdblue wrote:My wife got the results of some tests today and it sounds like her gall bladder is available, I'll give a discount to anybody that wants it, maybe trade for something with S90V or S110V. :O
Good luck to you both, i hope everything works out.
"...is cabbage a better blue than cars that sing?" C.S.
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

I prefer s30v to 204p...but I'm weird. I find s30v holds an edge plenty well and is much easier to keep razor sharp. Plus it's half the price at this point. :rolleyes:
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

Cheddarnut wrote:Good luck to you both, i hope everything works out.
Thank you for your thoughts. I think this is supposed to be fairly routine.

To the OP- maybe get a digicam model and try that until you can find the sprint that you want.