New Manix2 XL on its way for $20

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
opusxpn

New Manix2 XL on its way for $20

Post by opusxpn »

Well as always looking around for deals and checked amazon and for a split second there was a $20 manix2xl. I purchased it as soon as I did and checked back a few moments later price went back up to normal. It has shipped I am just hoping its not a fake and it was one of those amazon fart glitches (those have given me extra good deals in the past)will keep you posted when it gets here next week.
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
dgebler

Post by dgebler »

Wow.
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

Lucky! :eek:
Time for another :spyder:!

-Matt
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

Let us know how it turns out.

I recently jumped on an $11 NIB Cat off Amazon, and it was great. So, these momentary glitches do happen!
:bug-red-white
Scorpion

Post by Scorpion »

If time is money are you still ahead?
Holland

Post by Holland »

Scorpion wrote:If time is money are you still ahead?
If the time is used for pleasure and entertainment (or to pass boredom) can you put a negative monetary value on it?
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
LC Kid

Post by LC Kid »

Hi Folks!

If that is legit, a $ 20 Manix2 XL has to be the Deal of the Year!
:D
Stay Sharp!
thatguybryan

Post by thatguybryan »

LC Kid wrote:Hi Folks!

If that is legit, a $ 20 Manix2 XL has to be the Deal of the Year!
:D

My brother just bought a Gayle Bradley Air off Amazon for $39 and it was legitimate and he received it.

of course, i ordered one first and i told him to get one too and mine didn't ship because of the price glitch. :(
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

gbelleh wrote:Let us know how it turns out.

I recently jumped on an $11 NIB Cat off Amazon, and it was great. So, these momentary glitches do happen!
Yes I also jumped at the cat g10 a little to late I got it for $30some still a good deal but nothing like your $11. Will see if I hit the jackpot. Can't wait
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

Well all my dreams were shattered by an email this morning that order was cancelled at pre-shipping, that they are sorry for the inconvenience and as an apology I get 20% off any future purchase. Oh well sometimes good deals are to good to be true. On to the next purchase SB Dragonfly and manbug, unless I come across another glitch.
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

I'll believe it when I see it. Do not get your hopes up too much, others have had similar things happen only to get a dreaded email or something saying "uhhh yeah....no" lol.

Hope it works out though, that'd be sweeeeet.