Smoothest Spyderco

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Bruceter

Post by Bruceter »

I would say that the smoothest lock back I have is the CF/ZDP Stretch. The smoothest liner lock would be a tie between my Tim Zowada and my Almite Walker.

Bruceter
NoFair

Post by NoFair »

Phoenix. Lots of other smooth knives, but the Phoenix just feels like a different kind of smooth.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

IG-88 wrote:The smoothest I ever had was the PM1 Foliage Green D2 Sprint, uber smooth! The second would definetely be the Sage 3 Smurf.
Interesting. I just got a used PM1 Foliage Green D2 a couple of weeks ago, and it's my smoothest knife also. I think my CF Caly 3.5 ZDP (originally rough) would be a close second, with two of my Manix2's being close after that, a combo edge S30V and my new (also used) tan M4. By the way, my Yo2 is very smooth, but is out of the running here because it takes a lot of force to open it.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.