Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
noseoil

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by noseoil »

The "new" mule. Used, but ready to roll...

PayneTrain

Post by PayneTrain »

Steel ATR and grey PM2 still in the mail...one delayed by the snow and one sitting at the post office because I wasn't here to sign for it today. Life is too hard...
timlara

Post by timlara »

Techno on the way. The "unintentional" steel change thread finally lit a fire under me to pick up the CTS-XHP version before they go out of stock. I like S30V just fine, but I wanted the XHP version just because I already have tons of S30V in my collection.
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

Santoku knife and small paring knife should get them in early next week.
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

PayneTrain wrote:Steel ATR and grey PM2 still in the mail...one delayed by the snow and one sitting at the post office because I wasn't here to sign for it today. Life is too hard...
I'm still trying to get a grey PM2. Nice score man.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

timlara wrote:Techno on the way. The "unintentional" steel change thread finally lit a fire under me to pick up the CTS-XHP version before they go out of stock. I like S30V just fine, but I wanted the XHP version just because I already have tons of S30V in my collection.
Great knife. I like knowing the knife will hold up to anything I will ever use it for. The Techno is an extremely stout little knife. The handle will never corrode or rust. It's a strong knife that will hold up to the twisting we do with a knife when cutting harder materials. The problem with small knives we carry sometimes just so we don't scare innocent bystanders is sometimes they aren't up to the harder cutting chores. That's not the case with the Techno. Depending on your cutting needs you may want to take the time to lower the edge angles to make it a better slicer. That's what I did and even though the blade is a lot thicker than most it a good slicer now. Anyway, I think you'll love it.

Jack
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Arrived today- Been reprofiled to 30 degrees and wowzers does it slice..... Melts into the hand and disappears into the pocket.
So very flat- LOVE that flat pivot- and the overall thinness of the whole thing.
Attention to detail and finish/fit is perfect- even down to the little clip Bug being filled in brown to match the G10, not the usual black.....Little details.
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

Got a salt D'fly2 serrated edge coming. :)
Officer Gigglez
Location: Originally out of Arizona, currently live in Missouri.

Post by Officer Gigglez »

I don't have a Spydie on the way, but I do have a Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp edition on the way...
BTG

Post by BTG »

image.jpg
SB Delica just arrived...Tasman Salt SE in the mail now... They said delivered Sunday the 1st...we'll see, who delivers Sunday.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Came so close to finally pulling the trigger on that 3.5 SB Caly I "need" to complete my set, got to check out and they wanted $30 to ship, just couldn't do it. Guess this one will just have to wait a little longer. :(
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

farnorthdan wrote:Came so close to finally pulling the trigger on that 3.5 SB Caly I "need" to complete my set, got to check out and they wanted $30 to ship, just couldn't do it. Guess this one will just have to wait a little longer. :(
Good man Dan.
Drew78

Post by Drew78 »

I have a lightweight Manix 2 s110v inbound. should be here Monday!
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

Drew78 wrote:I have a lightweight Manix 2 s110v inbound. should be here Monday!

According too USPS my Native 5 fluted ti should be here tomorrow also. I already have my lawn chair sitting beside the mailbox. :) How bout you? :D

Jack
Drew78

Post by Drew78 »

Well I'd freeze to death if i sat outside too long these days. I have my lawn chair perched in the bay window overlooking the post box. :D
Razzle

Post by Razzle »

Got my GB earlier in the week, then the dark blue Manix 2 S110V arrived a couple of days ago.

Now waiting on the KW exclusive CF S90V Yojimbo 2, should be here mid-week.. I'm one happy camper!
Matt
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

A Lil Lionspy should arrive early next week. :D
:bug-red-white
BTG

Post by BTG »

image.jpg
BTG wrote:
The attachment image.jpg is no longer available
SB Delica just arrived...Tasman Salt SE in the mail now... They said delivered Sunday the 1st...we'll see, who delivers Sunday.
I guess Amazon delivers Sunday...Just found this by front door upon returning from church....Nice...now the only one outstanding is a pre-order Damascus Ti Endura, whenever that drops.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Oh man am I psyched. I've got a BNIB grey PM2 CTS-20CP in the mail as I write this. I feel like I paid a very fair price so I had to go for it. I had to sell a couple Spydies at prices I'm not comfortable with to come up with the cash but I had to do it.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
PWork

Post by PWork »

A pair of Dragonflies...ZDP 189 and H1.
Paul