Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

opusxpn wrote:...I am weak when it comes to good deals on spydercos
Aren't we all :rolleyes:
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

Well I tell you I will go broke soon just ordered Manix 2 light weight transblue, dealer sent email now available in stock. Click, Click .... thanks for your order
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
mdsmith

Post by mdsmith »

Lefty military !
--Matt--
gtrtech

Post by gtrtech »

Des Horn, waiting for the mailman to drop it off.
The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.
"Ted Nugent"

Club 71
Kylems11

Post by Kylems11 »

Manix 2 light weight & dragonfly h1
Clip

Post by Clip »

Saw the next batch of SB Stretches were in at GPK so now one's headed my way. I was deliberating between ZDP and SB, went with my usual advice - sprints first, production next. It'll be my first Stretch, excited to see what the fuss is about.
Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
adairjs

Post by adairjs »

If preorders count, I'm waiting on the Spy-DK (in black) and the Clipitool with bottle opener from the Knife Center. Will shell out for a Battle Station as soon as GPKnives starts taking orders. After that, my collection will be complete, until 2015, anyway.
Buendia518

Post by Buendia518 »

Buendia518 wrote:I should have a stacked wood kopa (my first) by the time I get home tomorrow.
xceptnl wrote:A most excellent purchase. Please share pictures.
Nooooo! It's delayed in the mail, and thanks xceptnl obligatory pictures will come tomorrow.
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

Ok I promised to myself this would be my last purchase for the next 30-60 days hopefully the dragonfly2 superblue doesnt become available. I just got my confirmation stretch super blue on its way, this will be my last one for now
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
Icky Thump

Post by Icky Thump »

GB Air...soon. By air.
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Nothing.
After shopping spree in January-February I have to restrain myself until I will have more funds. :o
I even passed on great deal for Hungarian folder. :(
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
grg

Post by grg »

A Gayle Bradley,and A Breeden rescue.
Commendatore

Post by Commendatore »

Couldn`t resist a CE Stretch and a SB one. Now waiting starts ... It takes forever to get them to Austria some times.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Well, I couldn't find a good deal on a BRG ZDP Endura4, and I've been wanting to try some Taichung carbon fiber for a long time, so I spent about 3 hours studying the size, shape, weight, etc, of the Sage 1, Chaparral 1 and Cat, looking for good deals, and trying to find a used CF Cat, got discouraged, and ordered a used foliage green Para Military "1" D2 :D (no FG D2 Millies around at the moment -- hope to get one of them too some time)

Supposed to arrive day-after-tomorrow :p
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
FishCop

Post by FishCop »

I was looking to buy a new EDC light and was ambushed an Orange Pingo.
Invective

Post by Invective »

Surfingringo wrote:Speaking of the s90v yojimbo, anyone have any ideas when that's expected?
According to KW, they won't be in til "Late 2014". I myself am patiently waiting for the pre-orders to pop up, that's a knife I've been waiting on pretty much since it's been announced!

Other than that, I've got nothing in the mail Recently no Spydies have popped out at me. There are a couple I'm on the fence about but nothing that is making me want to pull the trigger. Usually I am absolutely certain about a knife and I'm not feeling it with any right now so I'm saving my money. Probably the smarter choice :D but still a weird feeling for me.
jtaa05

Post by jtaa05 »

Looking forward to receiving my dragonfly foliage green and orange next month. On hand now are my spin, meerkat and dragonfly nishijin. Hunting for the Poliwog and Dodo.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

jtaa05 wrote:Looking forward to receiving my dragonfly foliage green and orange next month. On hand now are my spin, meerkat and dragonfly nishijin. Hunting for the Poliwog and Dodo.
Welcome to the forum jtaa05! I'm sure you'll love the FG dragonfly and probably the orange too. And please let us know if you find a Poliwog (PM me if they have two ;) )
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

FishCop wrote:I was looking to buy a new EDC light and was ambushed an Orange Pingo.
Also welcome to you FishCop ! :)
FinalFrontier

Post by FinalFrontier »

Paramilitary 2 digi camo w/ plain blade
Delica4 Grey FRN
Manix2 Black Blade
Paramilitary 2 Digi Camo Plain