Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
J32A2
Member
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:04 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby J32A2 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:56 am

Nilakka

Parkourdude
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:47 am

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby Parkourdude » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:18 pm

Not quite a new knife but I do have some cuscadi scales and backspacer coming for my Delica.

User avatar
farnorthdan
Member
Posts: 4409
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby farnorthdan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Robob2367 wrote:Just received in the mail today my Hap40 stretch. Waiting for zome delica.
Great knife right there Robob2367, HAP40 is awesome steel, Welcome to the forum. :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."

RLDubbya
Member
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:37 pm
Contact:

Broke down last night

Postby RLDubbya » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:34 am

Ordered my first Millie. There are a couple limited edition versions for sale on BladeForums, the M390 and M4, a ti, a 110v steel...I decided, based on talking with a couple folks, to go for the KnifeWorks exclusive, with CTS-204P steel and Military Green G-10 handle. I really wanted to buy new, and that desire put the Ti model just out of reach, as I also want to pick up the Manix 2 XL DLC coated.

Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 7368
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: Broke down last night

Postby Spydergirl88 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:30 am

RLDubbya wrote:Ordered my first Millie. There are a couple limited edition versions for sale on BladeForums, the M390 and M4, a ti, a 110v steel...I decided, based on talking with a couple folks, to go for the KnifeWorks exclusive, with CTS-204P steel and Military Green G-10 handle. I really wanted to buy new, and that desire put the Ti model just out of reach, as I also want to pick up the Manix 2 XL DLC coated.
Great choice!

User avatar
Spydersense
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby Spydersense » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:20 pm

I broke down and ordered a BBS exclusive M390 PM2. Just received it last night. What a great knife! Just wish that BBS didn't rake me over the coals on shipping.

Robob2367
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:44 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby Robob2367 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:07 am

MacLaren wrote:
Robob2367 wrote:Just received in the mail today my Hap40 stretch. Waiting for zome delica.
I think you'll be as equally impressed with both the Stretch itself amd the HAP40 blade steel.
The stretch is great, I have the superblue version as well and its what I edc most of the time. I look forwards to trying the HAP40

Robob2367
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:44 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby Robob2367 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:09 am

farnorthdan wrote:
Robob2367 wrote:Just received in the mail today my Hap40 stretch. Waiting for zome delica.
Great knife right there Robob2367, HAP40 is awesome steel, Welcome to the forum. :)
Thanks! I decided to finally join up after frequenting the forum for quite sometime. I look forwards to getting some use out of the HAP40.

AMarkAbove
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby AMarkAbove » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:16 pm

After an unsuccessful attempt at getting a PM2 from a big box, I jumped on the eBay and scored a Domino.
~Andrew

User avatar
Zatx
Member
Posts: 711
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 5:26 am

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby Zatx » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Spydersense wrote:I broke down and ordered a BBS exclusive M390 PM2. Just received it last night. What a great knife! Just wish that BBS didn't rake me over the coals on shipping.
I ordered one of these from them today!

How long did it take to get your's?

User avatar
toxophilus
Member
Posts: 595
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:07 pm
Location: Colorado; Earth

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby toxophilus » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:49 pm

Centofante IV !

Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 7368
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby Spydergirl88 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:39 pm

toxophilus wrote:Centofante IV !
I saw that on BF, congratulations!

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 5991
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby Sharp Guy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Spydergirl88 wrote:
toxophilus wrote:Centofante IV !
I saw that on BF, congratulations!
I caught that one too. Looked like a good deal to me.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

User avatar
Spydersense
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby Spydersense » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Zatx wrote:
Spydersense wrote:I broke down and ordered a BBS exclusive M390 PM2. Just received it last night. What a great knife! Just wish that BBS didn't rake me over the coals on shipping.
I ordered one of these from them today!

How long did it take to get your's?
Three days total from when ordered. They shipped with USPS Priority Mail.

User avatar
Zatx
Member
Posts: 711
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 5:26 am

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby Zatx » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:43 am

Spydersense wrote:
Three days total from when ordered. They shipped with USPS Priority Mail.
Excellent news, thank you! I got my shipping notification this morning.

I'm not too bent out of shape for paying $14 shipping if it is actually 'express.' If it was coming regular USPS First Class for that price, then I might have been a bit upset.

Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 7368
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby Spydergirl88 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:58 am

Zatx wrote:
Spydersense wrote:
Three days total from when ordered. They shipped with USPS Priority Mail.
Excellent news, thank you! I got my shipping notification this morning.

I'm not too bent out of shape for paying $14 shipping if it is actually 'express.' If it was coming regular USPS First Class for that price, then I might have been a bit upset.
It's not Express. And that's why most people get bent out of shape dealing with them bc the shipping charge is high. But I believe it is one man running the show. There are multiple threads about BBS if you care to search. I have not had issues with them and I didn't mind the shipping charge when I ordered my Elmax exclusive PM2.

User avatar
holeshot
Member
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:40 am
Location: San Francisco

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby holeshot » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:18 pm

I've have two, Delica Wharencliff and Native 5 :)
"No matter where you go, there you are"

murphjd25
Member
Posts: 2394
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:43 am
Location: Bothell,WA

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby murphjd25 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:31 pm

2 sage black deep carry wire clips.

And maybe a caly 3...fingers crossed!!!
Josh

User avatar
Hopweaver
Member
Posts: 386
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:15 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby Hopweaver » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:02 pm

Manix 2 w/Carbon Fiber scales & CPM Cruwear blade
:spyder: Make time for the important things in life, and learn to enjoy the little things more. :spyder:

murphjd25
Member
Posts: 2394
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:43 am
Location: Bothell,WA

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby murphjd25 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Caly 3 is coming!!
Josh


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: attila, Bing [Bot], DigDug72, jensh, mjcarp, p_atrick, Rp5 and 33 guests