Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
farnorthdan

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by farnorthdan »

Glaicy wrote:S110V Paramilitary 2 from knifeworks. Been drooling over this knife for quite some time now c:
Great choice Glaicy, and welcome to the forum. :) :spyder:
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
BTG

Post by BTG »

Whitetail addict wrote:Chubby enroute.
+1....well not officially, ordered late Friday....should be in the mail tomorrow, here Wednesday.
NickShabazz

Post by NickShabazz »

I've got an Ouroboros trapped in Preorder-land. Anybody hear about any movement there?
Mourning the Slysz Bowie and loving the rest of Spyderco's gems. Check out my reviews at https://www.youtube.com/c/nickshabazz!
NickShabazz

Post by NickShabazz »

Whitetail addict wrote:
NickShabazz wrote:I've got an Ouroboros trapped in Preorder-land. Anybody hear about any movement there?
I gotta say Nick, love your channel, your channel convinced me to save for the slysz bowie.
Apologies to your wallet, but I'm thrilled you ended up with the Slysz. What a knife. Kind words appreciated!
Mourning the Slysz Bowie and loving the rest of Spyderco's gems. Check out my reviews at https://www.youtube.com/c/nickshabazz!
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

NickShabazz wrote:
Whitetail addict wrote:
NickShabazz wrote:I've got an Ouroboros trapped in Preorder-land. Anybody hear about any movement there?
I gotta say Nick, love your channel, your channel convinced me to save for the slysz bowie.
Apologies to your wallet, but I'm thrilled you ended up with the Slysz. What a knife. Kind words appreciated!
Welcome to the forum Nick! I'd warn you about this forum costing you money, but since you're in the business of encouraging people to shell out money I won't bother ;)
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
NickShabazz

Post by NickShabazz »

Liquid Cobra wrote: Welcome to the forum Nick! I'd warn you about this forum costing you money, but since you're in the business of encouraging people to shell out money I won't bother ;)
If I made money from making people spend money, I'd be a rich man! Alas, poverty loves company. :D
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Managed to snag a EDCF GITD Manix 2 not the XL (already have 2) on the Bay yesterday for a smokin price. Pretty excited about this one as I missed out when they originally dropped and the M2 has the better/brighter scale material.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I got a GB1 and a second K2 inbound. Time to take a little break. :)
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

bearfacedkiller wrote:I got a GB1 and a second K2 inbound. Time to take a little break. :)
Yea I saw you snagged that GB1 Darby, I really want to grab a second GB1 also, I'm thinking the GB1 is going to be super desirable down the road once they really start drying up and finding permanent homes, I'll get second/backup just waiting for the right one to come along.

My little breaks keep getting shorter and shorter :D

bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Yeah, I have yet to own a GB1 so I am glad they are still somewhat available. It just kept eluding me. I can't believe they are discontinued and I was still able to snag one for that cheap, especially BNIB. They keep going for not much more than $100 on the exchange. I can't figure that one out. Now I have the GB1, GB2 and the Bradley Bowie. Good stuff.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Flipping Addict

Post by Flipping Addict »

I would like to get a GB1 as well, but seem to either be late to the party or the exchange catches me right after I drop a ton of cash on other knives and then can't afford one. May have to just break down and pay full retail before long before they disappear. I still see them for sale at at least half dozen places though. So, no major rush yet thank goodness.
SuckSqueezeBangBlow

Post by SuckSqueezeBangBlow »

Manix 2 S110V.

1st M2 and 1st S110V for me
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

Wayne Goddard Jr. in white Micarta.
Bdubs808

Post by Bdubs808 »

Whitetail addict wrote:Also have some allen putman honeycomb scales for my manix 2 coming :D
(Royal blue)
Sweet, I currently have Allen Putman micarta scales for the PM2 en route. Do I swap out my Blurple S110V or my Jade M4?... Anyway this is my first set of aftermarket scales and I'm very excited to have an OD green micarta PM2. Let us know how your royal blue manix 2 turns out :)

Also, I scored a Caly3 Superblue from ebay for $167, arriving on Friday :D
Holland

Post by Holland »

Bdubs808 wrote:
Whitetail addict wrote:Also have some allen putman honeycomb scales for my manix 2 coming :D
(Royal blue)
Sweet, I currently have Allen Putman micarta scales for the PM2 en route. Do I swap out my Blurple S110V or my Jade M4?... Anyway this is my first set of aftermarket scales and I'm very excited to have an OD green micarta PM2. Let us know how your royal blue manix 2 turns out :)

Also, I scored a Caly3 Superblue from ebay for $167, arriving on Friday :D
Nice find on the caly 3, great knife. I need to find a new one at some point. Mines been reground a few to many times, I'm worried the tip is going to start sticking out :(
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
mrtodd777

Post by mrtodd777 »

Gayle Bradley 1 should be here any time today. Now my GB2 wont be so lonely..
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

GoldenSpydie wrote:Wayne Goddard Jr. in white Micarta.
Really good catch- a superb knife
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Superleaf :cool:
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

I've got the PM2 S110V on the way.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Spydergirl88 wrote:Superleaf :cool:
One of the best, IMO.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050