Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
toxophilus

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by toxophilus »

I have the Sprig on the way; will be my first experience with S90V... looking forward to putting it through its paces!
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

toxophilus wrote:I have the Sprig on the way; will be my first experience with S90V... looking forward to putting it through its paces!
I believe you will really like it!
She's very nimble....
Chinook3

Post by Chinook3 »

Original Szabo gold CF, anniv gift from the wife :)
My response is "Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there, it just means you can't see it". Sal G.
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Scored a Centofante Memory from Massdrop....Now, to wait for the vagaries of the various UK customs and postal services to demand their pound of flesh
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
10just

Post by 10just »

Cujobob wrote:52100 Millie on the way and pre ordered the Rhino and Advocate today. So many more 2016 wants, though...
where did you preorder your advocate from
Cujobob

Post by Cujobob »

10just wrote:
Cujobob wrote:52100 Millie on the way and pre ordered the Rhino and Advocate today. So many more 2016 wants, though...
where did you preorder your advocate from
Knifeworks. Had it for the 40% off and figured what the heck... Haha
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Centofante 3. Not entirely sure why I put it off so long.

And also Centofante Memory whenever Massdrop decides to grant it freedom.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

demoncase wrote:Scored a Centofante Memory from Massdrop....Now, to wait for the vagaries of the various UK customs and postal services to demand their pound of flesh
The Memory will be well worth the wait, my friend. :) It is a fantastic piece. I greatly admire the subtle elegance of Mr. Centofante's designs. Sheer brilliance.
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Sage 3 Blue G10, my first sage :D
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

farnorthdan wrote:Sage 3 Blue G10, my first sage :D
I saw that over on the Exchange. Nice snag!!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Sharp Guy wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:Sage 3 Blue G10, my first sage :D
I saw that over on the Exchange. Nice snag!!
Thanks, yea that was too good a price to pass up, ;)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

SpyderNut wrote:
demoncase wrote:Scored a Centofante Memory from Massdrop....Now, to wait for the vagaries of the various UK customs and postal services to demand their pound of flesh
The Memory will be well worth the wait, my friend. :) It is a fantastic piece. I greatly admire the subtle elegance of Mr. Centofante's designs. Sheer brilliance.
I'm looking forward to it as I've got an original C25 in aluminium and the subsequent C50 in G10....Will be nice to have the final iteration to sit alongside them :)
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
ThePeacent

Post by ThePeacent »

Arrived today, just in time for the fruit cutting session!

BTG

Post by BTG »

Nirvana, and a red cf Domino...I don't think the Nirvana is going to ever leave my pocket....except for Mtn biking..wouldn't want to lose it in a crash.
rennet

Post by rennet »

I've got a Nirvana preordered but I haven't heard a thing about it so I'm just waiting.
Able Dog

Post by Able Dog »

I have a Chinook 1 and Collectors Club Gunting on the way, both in 440v.

Pretty darn excited I must say.

W.O.T.W. - Way of the Wharncliffe
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

I received an e-mail from Massdrop last night saying that the blue Cricket I ordered is on it's way. This is one that I never thought I'd buy. Should be interesting....
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

Just got in on the HAP40 goodness. Stretch on the way from BladeHQ!!! Was surprised to see this for sale, thought all that was left on the market now were the man bugs? Did sypderco release some more hap40s??
Josh
Leeroy37

Post by Leeroy37 »

farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Great picture Leeroy