Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
dubya3

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by dubya3 »

farnorthdan wrote:A new para of couse and a Ti military that is taking the scenic route to eagle river, it should have been here yesterday but went to glennallen instead.

Isn't that the worst?! It seems the packages I'm most excited about get delayed somehow and it's really bad this year.
Cory

Upgrading to a Ti ATR once I sell my stainless ATR :)

farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

dubya3 wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:A new para of couse and a Ti military that is taking the scenic route to eagle river, it should have been here yesterday but went to glennallen instead.

Isn't that the worst?! It seems the packages I'm most excited about get delayed somehow and it's really bad this year.
Absolutely, I actually considered the 4 hour round trip drive to the post office there :D looks like it back in anchorage now, maybe they can get it right this time.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
BTG

Post by BTG »

Yeah, I had one east coast to west coast, via Hawaii...they don't know (or care) about about how stressful it can be when they're late...or just disappear from tracking (Post Office) but I'm a former UPS'r so I'm biased.
JAfromMN

Post by JAfromMN »

I got a fully serrated zdp189 delica on the way.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

A couple days late but so worth it, my Ti Millie landed today, what a stunner:
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
TheArchitect

Post by TheArchitect »

S110V Blue PM2
25 :spyder:'s and counting
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

JAfromMN wrote:I got a fully serrated zdp189 delica on the way.

Well, tomorrow you will lol.
Cory

JAfromMN

Post by JAfromMN »

dubya3 wrote:
JAfromMN wrote:I got a fully serrated zdp189 delica on the way.

Well, tomorrow you will lol.

Close enough.

:)
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

Got this cute little bugger coming soon

Cory

farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Burgundy micarta Jester...

HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

farnorthdan wrote:A couple days late but so worth it, my Ti Millie landed today, what a stunner:
So nice!
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Happy to report I have a Para 2 (S110V) in the mail as I write this. Something special about waiting for PM2's...
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
BTG

Post by BTG »

USPS is killing me here. My S90v Millie from BBS was supposed to arrive yesterday...but it seemed to have disappeared after getting to Nor-cal (Richmond about 40 miles away) from down south on Monday......I kept looking, now it shows up in Bell Garden Ca.....that's even farther South than it started....USPS is a circus...
JAfromMN

Post by JAfromMN »

This one

Sellers pic
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

BTG wrote:USPS is killing me here. My S90v Millie from BBS was supposed to arrive yesterday...but it seemed to have disappeared after getting to Nor-cal (Richmond about 40 miles away) from down south on Monday......I kept looking, now it shows up in Bell Garden Ca.....that's even farther South than it started....USPS is a circus...
That's brutal man. I hope it arrives soon. Would love to see some pics when you get it.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
BTG

Post by BTG »

Will post pics for sure....just couldn't pull the trigger, then I saw some talk on a thread here about it having a new and improved pivot, which I hadn't heard before, that's all it took...Cruwear Manix 2 has got to be next....we'll see how the rest of my preorders drop...plus trying to save for the 2nd's sale.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Whoop happy dance at the mailbox today

:D :D :spyder: :D

RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Liquid Cobra wrote:
BTG wrote:USPS is killing me here. My S90v Millie from BBS was supposed to arrive yesterday...but it seemed to have disappeared after getting to Nor-cal (Richmond about 40 miles away) from down south on Monday......I kept looking, now it shows up in Bell Garden Ca.....that's even farther South than it started....USPS is a circus...
That's brutal man. I hope it arrives soon. Would love to see some pics when you get it.
I hear you man, USPS is killing me too! Nilakka due in from Atlanta to San Jose today, went to Fresno instead. Bah!

Re: S90V Millie, I mentioned the improved pivot (Sal still hasn't answered whether it'll be in the new ones). Pics as usual. I am to please (tease)! ;). Look different? Two Torx screws instead of one (on both sides)...

Far and away the best G10 Millie to date (save the price). Like the Slysz Bowie, in this case it's worth it! Cheers, Radioactive :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Man that sure is a sweet millie, so tempted to just nuke my credit card right now but I promised Mrs farnorth a auto start for her new car, she doesn't need to be warm in the winter right, come on guys right.

dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

I'd be all over one but the blue isn't my style for a knife, not in G10 or a Mille. Foliage green would have been my choice! What do they run anyway? Maybe I could snag one and out some aftermarket scales on it.
Cory