Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
awa54

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by awa54 »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:I hear those are the rarest of breeds ;)
I guess it's a good thing someone who knows what that knife really is won it... my intent was to have it as a user!
-David

still more knives than sharpening stones...
spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

I know this guy who was selling a GB w/ Veff serrations. Nuff said!
61 Spydies and Counting.

Official Manix Addict :spyder: :
s110v LW,S110v Franken Manix Green G10 Putnam Scales, DLC HG S30v PE,Cruwear(2x), 80mm Lockback,HG S30v Full SE, Tan M4,Foliage Green CTS-XHP,Burgundy CTS-BD30P Franken Sprint ,Moonglow,XHP LW,Maxamelt LW

Hunting the Elusive s90v CF Manix 2 Sprint Run
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

Autonomy is inbound. Can't wait! :D
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

G-10 Urban
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

well....looks like i just scored my other grail..red schempp persian! Are the stars aligned or something? :confused: :spyder: :D
61 Spydies and Counting.

s110v LW,S110v Franken Manix Green G10 Putnam Scales, DLC HG S30v PE,Cruwear(2x), 80mm Lockback,HG S30v Full SE, Tan M4,Foliage Green CTS-XHP,Burgundy CTS-BD30P Franken Sprint ,Moonglow,XHP LW,Maxamelt LW

BTG

Post by BTG »

MISSION COMPLETE...1 Forum knive, 1 Mule Team 20, And 1 T2 leather sheath on the way..oh yeah, and I found a civilian on Amazon for 109$.... thought that was pretty low, only had 3 left so I jumped on that to...when I zoomed on the pic, blade said ats55, maybe old picture, maybe old stock, I'd be happy either way, ats55, or VG10 so I'll just wait and see, should come Thursday.
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

2 of the Forum Natives have been ordered and the Pilot Manix is waiting at the post office for pickup today.
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

spydieh0le wrote:well....looks like i just scored my other grail..red schempp persian! Are the stars aligned or something? :confused: :spyder: :D
That the one on BF? If so you got lucky there!
Cory

Upgrading to a Ti ATR once I sell my stainless ATR :)

spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

Yes sir it was! I jumped on it the second I saw it! It was the first one I have ever seen listed up on the secondary and I was shocked when I saw the price..
now I'll have 1 of the 700 made. :D Now I just have to wait for it to get here from BC..
61 Spydies and Counting.

BTG

Post by BTG »

spydieh0le wrote:Yes sir it was! I jumped on it the second I saw it! It was the first one I have ever seen listed up on the secondary and I was shocked when I saw the price..
now I'll have 1 of the 700 made. :D Now I just have to wait for it to get here from BC..
Good score, I got one from BBS about 2 months ago, next time I looked they had none, I got hit full price + but I do love the knife...all Persions for that matter....favorite Schempp design. Didn't know there was only 700.
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

BTG wrote:MISSION COMPLETE...1 Forum knive, 1 Mule Team 20, And 1 T2 leather sheath on the way..oh yeah, and I found a civilian on Amazon for 109$.... thought that was pretty low, only had 3 left so I jumped on that to...when I zoomed on the pic, blade said ats55, maybe old picture, maybe old stock, I'd be happy either way, ats55, or VG10 so I'll just wait and see, should come Thursday.
I combined a single Forum Knife and MT20 as well. At least I saved shipping... ;)
awa54

Post by awa54 »

First Forum knife ever (and another for a co-worker)!

Can hardly wait...
-David

still more knives than sharpening stones...
spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

BTG wrote:
spydieh0le wrote:Yes sir it was! I jumped on it the second I saw it! It was the first one I have ever seen listed up on the secondary and I was shocked when I saw the price..
Good score, I got one from BBS about 2 months ago, next time I looked they had none, I got hit full price + but I do love the knife...all Persions for that matter....favorite Schempp design. Didn't know there was only 700.
Yes sir! 700 of the Red Persian and as far as I know the only other Schempp sprint that was produced was the CF Balance and the rumor is that only 600 pieces made it out of the factory.

Can't beat a Schempp design!
61 Spydies and Counting.

SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

spydieh0le wrote:
BTG wrote:
Yes sir! 700 of the Red Persian and as far as I know the only other Schempp sprint that was produced was the CF Balance and the rumor is that only 600 pieces made it out of the factory.

Good score on the Red Persian! It's a beautiful knife. I got mine several years ago as a gift from my wife from W&W. I reckon I was fortunate to get one too. ;)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

SpyderNut wrote:
spydieh0le wrote:
BTG wrote:

Good score on the Red Persian! It's a beautiful knife. I got mine several years ago as a gift from my wife from W&W. I reckon I was fortunate to get one too. ;)
Thank you sir..I have been hunting for quite some time for one. Now my little Schempp fam is complete! Tuff, Bowie, Khukuri and Persian Sprint!
61 Spydies and Counting.

demoncase

Post by demoncase »

All black waved Matriarch on it's way to me- for my inner mall ninja demands it go with me tactical pen and tactical trousers :D
BTG

Post by BTG »

spydieh0le wrote:
BTG wrote:

All this Red Persian talk, I had to get it out and admire it some more..lol....you know how it is !!
image.jpg
RunnersLunge

Post by RunnersLunge »

spydieh0le wrote:well....looks like i just scored my other grail..red schempp persian! Are the stars aligned or something? :confused: :spyder: :D

You old dog. I saw that thread. Happy for you. Luck or Destiny- will we ever really know?
spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

RunnersLunge wrote:

You old dog. I saw that thread. Happy for you. Luck or Destiny- will we ever really know?
Perhaps a little of both I like to think. I'm still kind of in shock that I was able to get my hands on Ed's first spyderco design as well as sprint run.
61 Spydies and Counting.

spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

BTG wrote:
spydieh0le wrote:
BTG wrote:

All this Red Persian talk, I had to get it out and admire it some more..lol....you know how it is !!
image.jpg
[/quote

That doesn't make the wait any easier..haha. That contrast of material is just stunning. Wish we could see more red from the mothership!

Stupid trainers.
61 Spydies and Counting.