Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
GoldenSpydie

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by GoldenSpydie »

Just ordered a Nilakka from Sports Authority with the $20 off they are offering.

I never really wanted one of these until recently. The reviews are so mixed that I want to try it out myself. Plus, the minimal design lines are very nice.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

GS, I snagged one at the seconds sale for a coworker and it is very nice. The blade stock is thick but the edge is ground very thin behind the edge and the blade profile is very "stabby". It is truly unique and from a performance standpoint it definitely slices very, very well.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

GoldenSpydie wrote:Just ordered a Nilakka from Sports Authority with the $20 off they are offering.

I never really wanted one of these until recently. The reviews are so mixed that I want to try it out myself. Plus, the minimal design lines are very nice.
I love my Nilakka, it really grew on me after just a few days, the knife has a razor sharp grind and a needle like point. The action and detent are perfect, smooth as glass, it does take a little getting use to how it feels in hand and I don't EDC it, I use it as my side table knife, I also got mine from sports authority after Mac's recommendation and am actually thinking about picking up a second.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Got a PM2 camo and black blade on it's way- I finally succumbed to all "PM fanboys" out there :D

Also an Urban 'frankenspyder'- the wharncliffe blade swapped into the foliage green handle. :)
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

demoncase wrote:Got a PM2 camo and black blade on it's way- I finally succumbed to all "PM fanboys" out there :D

Also an Urban 'frankenspyder'- the wharncliffe blade swapped into the foliage green handle. :)
Your first PM2?? You're in for a treat.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Calm yourself sir- I like the Yojimbo 2 a lot, I just fiigured it was time to get the PM2 and quit hearing the "Y U NO have PM!?" memes :)
Brock O Lee

Post by Brock O Lee »

I bought a backup Superblue Stretch end of Dec on EBay, and still have not received it. I just cannot believe its lost, and I still hope to find a package notification in my mailbox every time check for mail. :-(
Hans

Favourite Spydies: Military, PM2, Shaman, UKPK
Others: Victorinox Pioneer, CRK L Sebenza 31, CRK L Inkosi
pcguy23

Post by pcguy23 »

Waiting anxiously for a Sage 3 due in the mail today
yowzer

Post by yowzer »

Just ordered a Serrata and a couple of the ClipiTools. Being a lover of Dyads and Wings, I couldn't resist the one with the secondary SE blade.
Sushimoto

Post by Sushimoto »

Ti/Damascus Delica 4, Nishijin glass fiber Dragonfly, Spyderco Roadie, Endura sprint Orange Jigged handle/Damascus knife.
PWork

Post by PWork »

Just a FRN PE Manbug here. I'm really looking forward to it.
Paul
- SpyderMan -

Post by - SpyderMan - »

Native 5...........again :D
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Farid K2....Because. Just because.
Mgj48

Post by Mgj48 »

Pacific Salt serrated yellow handle and a set of diamond triangles.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Orange G10 UKPK :D
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Another EDC Manix2 XL
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
BTG

Post by BTG »

The last 3 current Delicas I need to have them all NLEOMF, STAINLESS SE, & FOLIAGE GREEN...then I'll have to finish off the Enduras.
paladin

Post by paladin »

Calypso Sprint C54GPBN
SageRage

Post by SageRage »

First post here, heard about from BF. Just received a Dragonfly 2 Salt today and my Para 2 should be coning soon
IndianaSpider

Post by IndianaSpider »

Got an endura4 ffg blue in vg10 in the mail....should be here tomorrow heheh :)
Tyler