Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
SpeedHoles
Member
Posts: 2725
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:53 am
Location: Mitten

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby SpeedHoles » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:17 pm

MarsUSMC wrote:Yojimbo 2 S90V, Native 5 S110v, and my holy grail.......Spyderco Khukri!
Wow that's a grade A top-shelf line-up headed your way, very cool. Please post up some pics of all three.
Going back to Caly.

MarsUSMC
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:54 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby MarsUSMC » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:24 pm

SpeedHoles wrote:
MarsUSMC wrote:Yojimbo 2 S90V, Native 5 S110v, and my holy grail.......Spyderco Khukri!
Wow that's a grade A top-shelf line-up headed your way, very cool. Please post up some pics of all three.
Will do! The Native 5 should be arriving today. :)

BTG
Member
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Norcal

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby BTG » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:11 am

- SpyderMan - wrote:
BTG wrote:
- SpyderMan - wrote:Manbug G-10 :)
If you like Manbug's, your going to love the G10....I do...so cool !!
Glad to hear you enjoy yours. This will actually be my first Manbug - I haven't even handled one yet. I'm pretty excited for its arrival!
I have the standard , SB, and now the G10...and G10 took #1 honors as soon as it arrived...I like it best with a short thick lanyard in pocket, tried on keychain for a while, not as good for me...but I think you'll definetly want to carry all the time as a 2nd or even 3rd knife (I only do two).

User avatar
bh49
Member
Posts: 11464
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:37 pm
Location: former Constitution state

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby bh49 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:16 am

Just Santoku. It will keep me happy for a while. I can see me eating many more salads in the near future.

- SpyderMan -
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby - SpyderMan - » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:33 am

BTG wrote:
- SpyderMan - wrote:
BTG wrote:
- SpyderMan - wrote:Manbug G-10 :)
If you like Manbug's, your going to love the G10....I do...so cool !!
Glad to hear you enjoy yours. This will actually be my first Manbug - I haven't even handled one yet. I'm pretty excited for its arrival!
I have the standard , SB, and now the G10...and G10 took #1 honors as soon as it arrived...I like it best with a short thick lanyard in pocket, tried on keychain for a while, not as good for me...but I think you'll definetly want to carry all the time as a 2nd or even 3rd knife (I only do two).
That's great! I was choosing between this and the SB, but ultimately the aesthetics and potential solid feel of the G-10 won. I'm also looking into lanyard options, as I plan to carry this in my left pocket as a second EDC knife. I like the square-shaped type of lanyard/fob (not sure what they're called).

jmh58
Member
Posts: 1945
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 7:57 pm
Location: Pgh, Pa

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby jmh58 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:57 am

None at the moment!! :( Waiting for the BLUE Roadie!! :p John :)
A great rabbit chase ends with a.. BANG!!!

Son.. You need to get off the front porch once n a while!!!

Not all who wander are lost!!!

LuxN
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:26 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby LuxN » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Just scored a BNIB Superhawk.

Image

User avatar
CyberKlown28
Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:22 pm

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby CyberKlown28 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:15 pm

Spyderco Stretch VG-10 :)

User avatar
Sterno
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:11 am

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby Sterno » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Paramilitary 2 camo uncoated plain. Should be here tomorrow. Can't wait!

Cheers,
Sterno

User avatar
SpeedHoles
Member
Posts: 2725
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:53 am
Location: Mitten

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby SpeedHoles » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:32 pm

LuxN wrote:Just scored a BNIB Superhawk.

Image

Oh nice!!! I've been wanting one to pair with my Stretch CF. Inquired on a SuperHawk for sale on BF, but I delayed too much and someone else got it! Was a couple of weeks ago... might that have been you, by chance?
Going back to Caly.

LuxN
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:26 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby LuxN » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:43 pm

SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote:Just scored a BNIB Superhawk.

Image

Oh nice!!! I've been wanting one to pair with my Stretch CF. Inquired on a SuperHawk for sale on BF, but I delayed too much and someone else got it! Was a couple of weeks ago... might that have been you, by chance?
No Sir. I use this same name on a few different forums. Actually just found this one today.. This isn't even my picture, this was the picture listed when I bought it. I saw that thread that you missed out on one. Almost seemed as though someone jumped the line there..

User avatar
SpeedHoles
Member
Posts: 2725
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:53 am
Location: Mitten

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby SpeedHoles » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:38 pm

LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote:Just scored a BNIB Superhawk.

Image

Oh nice!!! I've been wanting one to pair with my Stretch CF. Inquired on a SuperHawk for sale on BF, but I delayed too much and someone else got it! Was a couple of weeks ago... might that have been you, by chance?
No Sir. I use this same name on a few different forums. Actually just found this one today.. This isn't even my picture, this was the picture listed when I bought it. I saw that thread that you missed out on one. Almost seemed as though someone jumped the line there..
Ah ok, I haven't been browsing the exchange there today... nice catch.
And I wouldn't have been mad if it were you, lol, was just wondering who was fortunate enough to get it. :)

Do you have a SuperLeaf also?
Going back to Caly.

LuxN
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:26 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby LuxN » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:56 pm

SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote:Just scored a BNIB Superhawk.

Image

Oh nice!!! I've been wanting one to pair with my Stretch CF. Inquired on a SuperHawk for sale on BF, but I delayed too much and someone else got it! Was a couple of weeks ago... might that have been you, by chance?
No Sir. I use this same name on a few different forums. Actually just found this one today.. This isn't even my picture, this was the picture listed when I bought it. I saw that thread that you missed out on one. Almost seemed as though someone jumped the line there..
Ah ok, I haven't been browsing the exchange there today... nice catch.
And I wouldn't have been mad if it were you, lol, was just wondering who was fortunate enough to get it. :)

Do you have a SuperLeaf also?
I don't, but want one.

User avatar
SpeedHoles
Member
Posts: 2725
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:53 am
Location: Mitten

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby SpeedHoles » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:49 pm

LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:
Oh nice!!! I've been wanting one to pair with my Stretch CF. Inquired on a SuperHawk for sale on BF, but I delayed too much and someone else got it! Was a couple of weeks ago... might that have been you, by chance?
No Sir. I use this same name on a few different forums. Actually just found this one today.. This isn't even my picture, this was the picture listed when I bought it. I saw that thread that you missed out on one. Almost seemed as though someone jumped the line there..
Ah ok, I haven't been browsing the exchange there today... nice catch.
And I wouldn't have been mad if it were you, lol, was just wondering who was fortunate enough to get it. :)

Do you have a SuperLeaf also?
I don't, but want one.

I've got a G10 Superleaf and I like it, although it's only an occasional carry considering the bulk in pocket relative to blade size. At least the Superhawk has the hawkbill blade going for it. I'm not even sure if they did a SuperLeaf in peel ply CF like your SuperHawk and the Stretch...?

And just lol'ed at realizing your sig. line is almost the same as mine here, haha
Going back to Caly.

LuxN
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:26 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby LuxN » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:06 pm

SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote: No Sir. I use this same name on a few different forums. Actually just found this one today.. This isn't even my picture, this was the picture listed when I bought it. I saw that thread that you missed out on one. Almost seemed as though someone jumped the line there..
Ah ok, I haven't been browsing the exchange there today... nice catch.
And I wouldn't have been mad if it were you, lol, was just wondering who was fortunate enough to get it. :)

Do you have a SuperLeaf also?
I don't, but want one.

I've got a G10 Superleaf and I like it, although it's only an occasional carry considering the bulk in pocket relative to blade size. At least the Superhawk has the hawkbill blade going for it. I'm not even sure if they did a SuperLeaf in peel ply CF like your SuperHawk and the Stretch...?

And just lol'ed at realizing your sig. line is almost the same as mine here, haha
Pretty sure all the superleafs were only done in G10. Big reason that makes me like this one a little more is the CF and considering the blade is pretty cool. It is pretty funny considering our taste in spyderco's seems to be pretty close.. Lol.. To make it even funnier.. One of the knives I REALLY want to find also is a Caly... In.. Wait for it.. Superblue. :spyder:

User avatar
SpeedHoles
Member
Posts: 2725
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:53 am
Location: Mitten

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby SpeedHoles » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:24 pm

LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote: Ah ok, I haven't been browsing the exchange there today... nice catch.
And I wouldn't have been mad if it were you, lol, was just wondering who was fortunate enough to get it. :)

Do you have a SuperLeaf also?
I don't, but want one.

I've got a G10 Superleaf and I like it, although it's only an occasional carry considering the bulk in pocket relative to blade size. At least the Superhawk has the hawkbill blade going for it. I'm not even sure if they did a SuperLeaf in peel ply CF like your SuperHawk and the Stretch...?

And just lol'ed at realizing your sig. line is almost the same as mine here, haha
Pretty sure all the superleafs were only done in G10. Big reason that makes me like this one a little more is the CF and considering the blade is pretty cool. It is pretty funny considering our taste in spyderco's seems to be pretty close.. Lol.. To make it even funnier.. One of the knives I REALLY want to find also is a Caly... In.. Wait for it.. Superblue. :spyder:

Nice! :D. You got class my friend.
One of my favorite EDC's is my Caly 3 SB. Lucky enough to have 1 back up. No 3.5 SB though, only black G10.
Going back to Caly.

762cal
Member
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:23 pm
Location: Indonesia

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby 762cal » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:29 am

i just received the Domino today. it sure is a great knife!!

BTG
Member
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Norcal

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby BTG » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:44 pm

Mule team 19...and a couple sets of block G10 scales...1st attempt at this, should be fun..

pcguy23
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:01 am

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby pcguy23 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Techno and a Cat-G10 on the way

Piloton Cristi
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:21 pm

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Postby Piloton Cristi » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:59 pm

Just a pair of Yojimbo 2


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”