Still No 2014 Spyderco Catalog??

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
DM11

Post by DM11 »

Nope.
Hold Fast

David
paladin

Post by paladin »

got mine with my mules
What is truth? Pontius Pilate
SkullBouncer

Post by SkullBouncer »

Didn't realize before now the '14 catalog was slow in shipping, but glad this thread serves as a timely reminder for making an overdue trip out to Golden / SFO anyway. Folks to catch up with, lines to catch up on, things of which I've been putting off buying that I'm increasingly in need...

Monday or Tuesday I'll make it over and among other things get a couple catalogs and pricing booklets -- always providing a set for a friend, the 'SpyderCrew' just plain makes you feel right at home. The staff are highly appreciative, and always accommodating with affording the most time and assistance they can in seeing that you're well cared for from the time you walk through those heavy glass doors, greeted in the reception area, then graciously treated on to the copious showroom glories within, and through till you exit those glass doors broadly smiling over the entire experience, yet again one very satisfied customer.

...can anyone tell that I don't hide my biases well... :D

====================================================

:spyder: :spyder: Stay Sharp --
-- SB / Bruce :cool: :cool:
this_is_nascar

Post by this_is_nascar »

Ordered my online, the day they became available. Still waiting to receive it. Got fed-up and ordered another on online, 2-weeks ago. Still waiting to receive it.
"The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun". --- Wayne LaPierre 12/21/2012
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Still nothing.
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
gull wing

Post by gull wing »

Me either!
SCARAMOUCHE! :bug-red-white
Knivesinedc

Post by Knivesinedc »

Ordered mine back when they first released the paper catalog and it hadnt come for a month so I ordered another one about 3 weeks ago.......still waiting.
Relentless Perseverance in the Face of a Lightless Sky.

Joshua 1:9b "Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go"
this_is_nascar

Post by this_is_nascar »

Seriously Spyderco..... should it really take this long to get a hardcopy catalog?
"The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun". --- Wayne LaPierre 12/21/2012
Buendia518

Post by Buendia518 »

this_is_nascar wrote:Seriously Spyderco..... should it really take this long to get a hardcopy catalog?
shhhh it's a free service
this_is_nascar

Post by this_is_nascar »

Buendia518 wrote:shhhh it's a free service

I'd pay a few bucks to get the **** thing within a couple weeks, rather than waiting for months. I'm not about to purchase a product directly from Spyderco just for the "free" catalog.
Buendia518

Post by Buendia518 »

this_is_nascar wrote:I'd pay a few bucks to get the **** thing within a couple weeks, rather than waiting for months. I'm not about to purchase a product directly from Spyderco just for the "free" catalog.
Yeah you're right I guess. It's an advertisement booklet after all, it wouldn't hurt business to get them out quickly.
Buendia518

Post by Buendia518 »

Judging by (perceived) increased interest in Spyderco I think they might have been overwhelmed by the number of requests and they must cost a few dollars each to get out.
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

this_is_nascar wrote:Seriously Spyderco..... should it really take this long to get a hardcopy catalog?
At a certain point, I think it's safe to assume a glitch in the system and place another order. I'd have done so a while ago myself if I hadn't ordered something from SFO and received a catalog with it.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
Sully

Post by Sully »

Got mine on Feb 13th at stamped cost of $2.42. Came with the letters stating I could replace my "unrepairable" Delica 4. Have to say, it is fun to flip actual pages. It's well-worn already. Thanks, Spyderco W&R. Hope you all get yours very soon.
“Damned infernal gizmo. My kingdom for a left-handed can opener!" — Mr. Burns, The Simpsons

Thank you, Mr. Sal Glesser ... and Mrs. Gail Glesser![/b][/color]
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

I ordered one the day they became available, then again a month ago, then again 2 weeks ago. Nothing. Kind if ridiculous actually. Anyways, a member here had an extra copy and was so kind to send me their spare, thanks GRG!
sal

Post by sal »

We send them out everyday. We've sent out quite a few. You might try the telephone?

sal
gpo1956

Post by gpo1956 »

I orfered mine back in January. Had it within 10 days.
akapennypincher

Post by akapennypincher »

Still nothing from Spyderco.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

I will gladly ship my copy to one of you if you will stop bumping this thread.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

got mine about 3-4 weeks after I asked for it on the site. I've had them for a month.