Heads up, PM2 sprint C81CFPE2

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
phillipsted

Post by phillipsted »

As much as I'd like to keep my Paramilitary collection complete, with one of every catalog code - I'm not willing to pay what these are going to command on the aftermarket. Oh, well. Here's hoping for a miracle...

TedP
Worry less - Breathe more...

Spydie Fanatic #185
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

Dumb that the handles are exactly the same as a previous sprint. Should have made it blue CF like that Domino or something. IMO of course.
razorsharp

Post by razorsharp »

Probably won't score one, it will probably come out midnight for me being in NZ, Which would mean I won get one at all cause I refuse to pay double for one off one of the many inconsiderate flippers that will probably get one. Hehe
Brock O Lee

Post by Brock O Lee »

I will also not pursue this one. Functionally and even visually it will not be much different than my 20cp with its black g10 scales. I'm looking forward to the reviews and pics though.

The mythical M4 Ti version will be another story altogether...
Hans

Favourite Spydies: Military, PM2, Shaman, UKPK
Others: Victorinox Pioneer, CRK L Sebenza 31, CRK L Inkosi
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

When Howes states they will only likely receive 1 or 2 of their "premieirs" does that mean literally they expect to get 1 or 2 of this knife?
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

do you think cladding it in cpm-154 has to do with how the manix xl came out? the rough grind on the blade? sounds cool but I would much rather a cpm-154 blade......

I really wish they would start replacing s30v with cpm-154 in certain models
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

Popsickle wrote:I really wish they would start replacing s30v with cpm-154 in certain models
I have no problem with S30v but that's what I've been saying! I really like CPM-154.

It would make for a cheap Mule... On a Native5 yes, PM2 yes, yes to all! It's just a very good steel!
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.
-Leonard Nimoy
ZL1

Post by ZL1 »

I'd be down for plain CPM-154 Para 2s.
DedRok

Post by DedRok »

If someone gets in, and you were only planning to get only one, get an extra one for me and i'll pay you for it plus 10% extra for your troubles. (of course you could easily flip it somewhere else for more if you want too)

It would be GREATLY appreciated, because no matter what I always miss out on exclusives being busy at work... I don't have a single sprint run knife.

If I don't get one, its all good too. :)
Spyderco please make a wire clip version of the Manbug/Ladybug!
MachSchnell

Post by MachSchnell »

I wonder why HKS states that they'll only get one or two? As far as I've seen,
they have around six CC#'s listed of various models.
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

I just saw the updated email from added at Howes page. What a bummer.

Such a small amount of an extremely sought after knife I wont be surprised if half of these wont ever be offered to the public and will go straight to dealers' personal collection. Dangit.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.
-Leonard Nimoy
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

FCM415 wrote:I just saw the updated email from added at Howes page. What a bummer.

Such a small amount of an extremely sought after knife I wont be surprised if half of these wont ever be offered to the public and will go straight to dealers' personal collection. Dangit.
Yep... :(
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

Guess we better just wait for the easier to acquire CPM-UNICORN HORN Para 2 to come out. It'll have handles made of actual dragon scales and the blade will be forged in the center of a volcano. After grinding, but before being shipped to the buyer, a wizard will cast a spell of invincibility +3 on the blade, making it indestructible unless a +20 critical hit is inflicted upon it. At a cost of only 600 gold doubloons, this sprint run will sell out instantly. You better work on your skill levels if you want to score one. I'd level up to at least a +7 Internet Grandmaster and equip with a Sacred Keyboard of Kah'leva +4 and maybe use a Broadband charm +6 to give you an extra advantage.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

One knife to rule them all, one stone to grind them, must try to have them all, and in my bankruptcy consign them...
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Blackhawk30

Post by Blackhawk30 »

Are there more people posting in this thread than are knives for sale?
Henry - get both

Post by Henry - get both »

Blackhawk30 wrote:Are there more people posting in this thread than are knives for sale?
At this moment? Certainly ;)
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:One knife to rule them all, one knife to grind them, must try to have them all, and in my bankruptcy consign them...
There ya go. :o Kind of ironic that this thread is running concurrently with the Mule Flipping thread.
RadioactiveSpyder

I have NEVER sold a knife, let alone for profit. I'm about as far away from a flipper as you could get. Now in bankruptcy cases, everything must go, knives included. Trying to interject some humor here people.
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

Huh??? No one said anything of the kind. :confused:
RadioactiveSpyder

Sorry, I took that as some sort of allegation of me being a flipper. My bad (been a bit defensive lately).

To continue the spirit of the thread, how much do we want to wager on the price these will fetch after-market through said flippant flippers? I certainly hope not the same starting price as the current going rate for CF S90V PM2's on eBay.