OH NO!!! Knifeworks doesn't have any super blue delicas left!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Surfingringo

OH NO!!! Knifeworks doesn't have any super blue delicas left!!

Post by Surfingringo »

Because I just ordered the last one!! :p . I've been cyber stalking the knife for quite awhile now. I desperately want to try some super blue, but I wasn't really into the idea of the laminated blade. Well, today I looked up some pics of the laminated blades that had formed a patina and they actually looked pretty cool. That got me thinking about pulling the trigger then something struck me when I read evilD's thread "spydercos you didn't like but ended up loving." And it reminded me that all my favorite spydercos are knives that I didn't really "get" or think I would like at first. Well, by now I've learned to not overthink it and just trust Sal and company. They seem to have the uncanny ability of knowing exactly what I will like better than I do! So, super blue delica is on the way. :)
Officer Gigglez
Location: Originally out of Arizona, currently live in Missouri.

Post by Officer Gigglez »

Good grab
Spyderco Knives (in order of obtainment):
-Tenacious, Combo edge
-Tasman Salt, PE
-Persistence Blue, PE
-Pacific Salt, Black, PE
-Delica 4, Emerson Grey
-DiAlex Junior
-Byrd SS Crossbill, PE
-Endura 4 Emerson Grey
-Byrd Meadowlark 2 FRN, PE
-Resilience
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Nice little pocket laser you picked up Lance! You will not be disappointed! Any thoughts for a SB Endura, it may fit your hand well too, given your love of your Ti Millie, etc. Cheers, Paul
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
MadMaximus

Post by MadMaximus »

Good play, just ordered one myself! :D
rodloos

Post by rodloos »

I knew we could help convince you to part with your money :D . I think you'll really enjoy it. Glad you decided to get it while they still had one in stock.

Was international shipping a lot? Or do you have them ship to a stateside address (was it your Dad you were visiting awhile ago)?

KSF still has super blue Enduras, but at *quite* a premium.
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

Congrats! I can't wait to try some superblue. I've got an order there for a dragonfly once they come out, praying KC gets a ton of superblue d'flys in so I am sure to get my order filled.
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

Don't forget national knives :) . Everyone else does :p
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Not everyone! Nor their robbob8 alter ego! Their prices are always top notch and hard to beat...
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

I'll regret it but I passed on the Delica version since I'm an Endura guy and already have a couple Delicas. A case of can't have them all :o I'm quite sure that you will love it though.
Blerv wrote:Don't forget national knives :) . Everyone else does :p
One of life's great mysteries. :p They are one of the top dealers for sure.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.
-Leonard Nimoy
bornagainprimative

Post by bornagainprimative »

http://www.warriorsandwonders.com/Spyde ... Sprint_Run

Worriors and wonders still have them in stock
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:Nice little pocket laser you picked up Lance! You will not be disappointed! Any thoughts for a SB Endura, it may fit your hand well too, given your love of your Ti Millie, etc. Cheers, Paul
Yeah, I sort of wanted the endura (and there's still a few floating around out there) but I have a lot of large folders and I have never owned a delica so it just made sense.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

I never owned a single Endura, but I loved the SB Delica (as well as my beloved Caly Sprints) enough that I knew I needed an Endura also. Congrats Lance, enjoy!
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
senorsquare

Post by senorsquare »

Nice pickup gringo and thanks for saving me a little money :D I've been eyeballing the SB delica on the KW page for a while now, tempted to pull the trigger every day but always decided to wait. Now the problem is solved for me (which is ok as there are so many other blades calling out for my moneys).
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I have really enjoyed my SB delica. Very easy to keep very sharp.