Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
- Posts: 1620
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:35 pm
When are they supposed to be released?
- Posts: 11695
- Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 11:24 am
I think it has been. I would check with a dealer to ensure you get the latest iteration.
- Posts: 6987
- Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:37 pm
- Location: Alberta
Thats my understanding as well. thought they've been out for a while
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:47 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Yea I actually got one a couple of weeks ago.
- Posts: 4500
- Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:34 pm
- Location: Twin Falls, ID
I got one recently, when I was hoping for the HG. So they're definitely the new stock in the pipeline.
Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 5-by-5, AHarbuck, bbturbodad, belligerentfool, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], grubetown, James Y, jpm2, p_atrick, qwkzotc, RamZar, Sonorum, Spydergirl88, Tucson Tom, Wartstein, wolfstyle and 33 guests