Just found 1 in stock Paramilitary.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
impulse2010

Just found 1 in stock Paramilitary.

Post by impulse2010 »

So my story is few months ago i seen the paramilitary 2 in stock at howes knife shop and was thinking of ordering it, within a hour it sold out and i regretted not ordering it then. So for some odd reason i had urge to check howes knife shop at 2am this morning said they had 1 in stock, So i asked my gf what she thinks (because i have never paid even half the price for a knife before) She said order it because you really want it or you will regret it.. So i snagged it up..

But i do have one question for all you smart people out there :) .

In description it does not say paramilitary 2, but does give item number and what not how can i tell if it is a true paramilitary 2?

http://www.howesknifeshop.com/spyderco/ ... 1gpcmobk2/

Link to the knife.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

I'm really surprised these are still sold out. My local knife shop has 3 of them chillin in the display case.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

Howe's Knife Shop is a reliable Spyderco Dealer and the SKU number is the correct one for a black blade digi camo PM2. If that's not enough, you could always call them and ask.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Howes is a very reputable dealer. It's a legit para military. Weird it doesn't say 2 though. The picture sure looks like the 2. I think you're fine.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
impulse2010

Post by impulse2010 »

Yeah , i ordered a delica there about 6 months ago and they had very fast shipping. I mean i thought was weird it didn't say para 2 also. But it does have the 2 in item number which i think represents para 2
impulse2010

Post by impulse2010 »

For what price? Seems you could buy them and resale for $20-$25 profit maybe more each. Unless they are priced high.
RealKnifeUser

Post by RealKnifeUser »

I know of an online retailer that has several models in stock. Saw it yesterday
"The skeptic does not mean he who doubts, but he who investigates or researches, as opposed to he who asserts and thinks that he has found."
- Miguel de Unamuno

Military Black G-10 DLC, Byrd Meadowlark 2 G-10, Lil Matriarch, Pacific Salt SE yellow, Endura 4 ffg brown, Native FRN PE, Dragonfly 2 Orange, Ulize, Sharpmaker and UF rods. Also, Cold Steel Voyager XL Clip PE, Kershaw Volt II (on loan), many fixed blades, and a KP strop block.
impulse2010

Post by impulse2010 »

Well i haven't seen them in stock for around $130 in awhile but i don't check but maybe 3 knife retailers lol...
RealKnifeUser

Post by RealKnifeUser »

Just confirming what you were saying, I was actually surprised. Haven't seen anything but BACKORDERED or Out of Stock for a year haha
"The skeptic does not mean he who doubts, but he who investigates or researches, as opposed to he who asserts and thinks that he has found."
- Miguel de Unamuno

Military Black G-10 DLC, Byrd Meadowlark 2 G-10, Lil Matriarch, Pacific Salt SE yellow, Endura 4 ffg brown, Native FRN PE, Dragonfly 2 Orange, Ulize, Sharpmaker and UF rods. Also, Cold Steel Voyager XL Clip PE, Kershaw Volt II (on loan), many fixed blades, and a KP strop block.