White Christmas Giveaway (White Ladybug)

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
vaisforlovers

White Christmas Giveaway (White Ladybug)

Post by vaisforlovers »

Good Day Everyone!

In tradition of the Holiday season I'd like to give a gift to a lucky forumite. This giveaway will be for a White FRN Ladybug. I scratched the blade a little while cleaning it up for the picture. Otherwise it is in great shape (no box).

Rules to enter are simple:

In writing, promise to give away a Spyderco during the holiday season, win or lose.

Pretty simple.

I request you enter only if you want this knife to use or gift, not to sell, but it is yours once you get it. I can't control what you do, but I still feel obliged to ask.

This giveaway ends 7pm EST on Monday, December 9th. I'll pick a winner via a random number generator and disqualify any with multiple entries (not multiple posts). Best of luck and Merry Christmas!

James
"The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stewart Mill
Blue Possum

Post by Blue Possum »

Since I am not interested in the SE blade, this is not meant as a entry.

But I will agree to give a Spyderco away this holiday season.
My sister is bring her boyfriend of 1 1/2 years, I have meet him and seems decent. They live in the Blue Ridge Mountains. I stag or bone seems appropriate. He likes the outdoors, but does make his living indoors on a computer. I will start him out a Kiwi. Depending on how that goes, maybe next year something a little larger.
Blue Possum
Syncharmony

Post by Syncharmony »

For clarification, do you mean give away a Spyderco on the forums or just in general gift someone a Spyderco?
vaisforlovers

Post by vaisforlovers »

Syncharmony wrote:For clarification, do you mean give away a Spyderco on the forums or just in general gift someone a Spyderco?
No need to do a giveaway on the forums, just in general gift a Spyderco to anyone (except a gift to yourself of course).
"The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stewart Mill
Dodge

Post by Dodge »

Thank you for the chance to win! Ill give away a Spyderco this Xmas.
Flash Batch request: Flat Iron Salt (CE w/ yellow FRN)
New knife request: Police 4 Salt!!!

“Don’t be so open minded that your brain falls out”
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

put me down! was planning on Lil Matting my sister this year!
Johnny88

Post by Johnny88 »

Please put me in the draw..... Cheers
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Thank you for the GAW. I'm in and will be giving this knife to a family member if I win, otherwise I plan to gift my dad a Pingo.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
grg

Post by grg »

I will be giving away several spyderco's this Christmas, the orange dragonfly goes to my granddaughter.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

I think with the half dozen Spydies I plan to give away this Christmas (purple and H1 Ladybugs, black and pink Squeaks, orange Dfly, SB Endura to my bro-in-law plus a few others), I will have finally bestowed my entire family with the awesome gift of Spyderco knives! Happy Holidays and thanks for the generous GAW! Cheers, Paul :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
dres_x

Post by dres_x »

Count me in! I plan on gifting a nice dfly2 :) Unfortunately I think that if I want to receive any spydies as presents I'll have to either win this or buy it for myself hahahaha. Thanks a lot for the giveaway!
hiredgun

Post by hiredgun »

I intend to give a knife(Delica) to my bro-in-law when he comes home from boot camp this Christmas. Great idea of you to do this giveaway.
You can't display a toad in a fine restaurant like this! Why, the good folks here would go right off the feed!
Janfrederik

Post by Janfrederik »

I promise to give away my Ladybug Hawkbill Salt! Count me in!
Syncharmony

Post by Syncharmony »

Awesome, I'm giving a tattoo ladybug to my girlfriend this Christmas! Thanks for the generosity!
Invective

Post by Invective »

I'm in! Just ordered a set of Pingos (orange and black) and my GFs mom is really into orange so that will go to her and I'll keep the black one! Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone else!
M80

Post by M80 »

Thanks for the giveaway count me in :D
chaosdragon0000

Post by chaosdragon0000 »

I'm in. Probably going to give my bro a Delica. Seems like a good place to start, as my first spydie was also a Delica.
akaAK

Post by akaAK »

Not an entry as I have a White LB already but great sentiment.

I promise to give away some spydies before the end of the year.
gijoe945

Post by gijoe945 »

Going to give some Spydies, but must have a penny in return. Put me in for my daughter.
Sparki

Post by Sparki »

Count me in! I'm finding a pink squeak or delica for the lady, and a bunch of tenacious for my buddies. :)