White Christmas Giveaway (White Ladybug)

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
sir_mike

Post by sir_mike »

Count me in. I have a Dragonfly 2 Salt that I am giving my oldest son for Xmas! :)
Knivesinedc

Post by Knivesinedc »

i am in and gladly so. I have really wanted this exact model for awhile but can never seem to find it in SE. Very generous of you. will probably try to gift a ladybug to a good friend of mine soon. I got her a Grasshopper and she loves it, but i feel like she could use a little bit better blade. Sincerely, Jake
Relentless Perseverance in the Face of a Lightless Sky.

Joshua 1:9b "Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go"
steelrat

Post by steelrat »

I gifted a new blue FRN UKPK CE yesterday to a friend for his birthday... I think he liked it...

Nico.
I've gone CF only: C94CFP UKPK (many thanks to Donut), C113CFPE Caly 3 ZDP189, C144CFPE Caly 3.5 ZDP189, C41CFP Native 4, C123CFP Sage 1, C134CFP Gayle Bradley, C152CFP Chaparral 1, C131CFP Bob Terzuola, C116CFP Superhawk, C101CF90VP2 Manix 2 S90V :)

exceptions: C113GPGY Caly 3 SB, C144GPGY Caly 3.5 SB, C10FPGY Endura SB, C11FPGY Delica SB, 2 x C36GPGY Military Cru-Wear, C154PPN Squeak Pink, MGREP Manbug ZDP189, C12PBN Matriarch brown, C94PBK UKPK

sold: some

looking for: anything CF
Qcrazy

Post by Qcrazy »

Nice James, I guess I'll jump in. I can't remember a Christmas in the last few years that hasn't involved Spyderco gifting.
TomAiello

Post by TomAiello »

I don't need to be entered to win, but I've already found a Tenacious for my father in law and will probably get some kind of Spydie for one of my good friends.
TheChunk91

Post by TheChunk91 »

This is a very cool giveaway idea, thank you for the opportunity!
This christmas I will be buying one of my close friends a resilience, he has been borrowing my byrd meadowlark 2 but he likes my resilience quite a bit so I'll get him one haha.
BadFish

Post by BadFish »

I will be gifting my new lady a tattoo dragonfly. Right now she stole my orange delica. Gotta give her a new one to get my orange back.
~~~~ USn Catcherman ~~~~ Tasman Se ~~~~ Centofante 3 ~~~~ UKPK blue SE ~~~~ Goddard OD Sprint Pe ~~~~ Ambitious Pe blue~~~~ Zdp Ladybug ~~~~ Manix 2 lwt Pe ~~~~ Delica orange Pe ~~~~ Swick 3 fb ~~~~ Native brown xhp ~~~~ Persian 2 ~~~~ Tenacious green ps ~~~~ Drangonfly Sb ~~~~
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Thank you for the kind opportunity, James. This is very generous of you. :) For myself, I will be giving my father-in-law a new Manbug G-10. Hope he likes it. ;)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Andre

Post by Andre »

Thank you for this opportunity, this really shows your kind heart! I would gift it to my girlfriend.
klug932000

Post by klug932000 »

Im in, I am donating a few to my local gun club for trophies, (endura, super blue delica maybe a lady bug).

thanks
Rangerjoe

Post by Rangerjoe »

Count me in. Got 2 honeybee's today for my sons for their bug collection's! Picked up a byrd meadowlark rescue for my sister who has spent a lot of time on the river this year. On the fence for my wife, went to get her a dragonfly tattoo, but she hates cold metal handles. So maybe a purple delica. Still need to pick up a UK leaf blade for my father. Thanks for sharing the spirit of the Holidays with us all.
Kweb

Post by Kweb »

I'm in for the giveaway thanks for the chance.
My :spyder:'s : Sage 1, Native 4, Cricket, Dragonfly 2, Tenacious, Persistence Blue, Jason Breeden Rescue, Cat, Delica 4 Grey FFG, Renegade, CF Dodo, Orange Endura 4 FFG, Lum Chinese Folder
Officer Gigglez
Location: Originally out of Arizona, currently live in Missouri.

Post by Officer Gigglez »

I'm in. Giving my old man a Tenacious Serrated edge. He loves Spyderco knives (Runs in the family) but doesn't like to use them for everyday utility stuff because he doesn't want to mess them up. So I decided to get him one that he can use for that without worrying about marring it and treating it like a redheaded step child, as it isn't super expensive.
Spyderco Knives (in order of obtainment):
-Tenacious, Combo edge
-Tasman Salt, PE
-Persistence Blue, PE
-Pacific Salt, Black, PE
-Delica 4, Emerson Grey
-DiAlex Junior
-Byrd SS Crossbill, PE
-Endura 4 Emerson Grey
-Byrd Meadowlark 2 FRN, PE
-Resilience
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

I have 4 Spyderco gifts already lined up (For my father, mother, and both of my younger sisters...bam). Count me in...this would make a perfect user for my '64 Impala keys. My VERY well used H1 Ladybug has become the main feature of my '77 K5 keychain, as my G10 Jester has taken over DD keychain duty.
All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
Buendia518

Post by Buendia518 »

vaisforlovers, please include me. When my brother comes here in ten days or so I plan to give him the pick of (most of) my collection. In fact I think I'll encourage him to pick a large knife and a small knife to carry together.

Thanks for hosting a giveaway.
808Manix

Post by 808Manix »

I am in for the give away! Merry Christmas!
:spyder: C101GP Mini Manix PE

:spyder: SP204MF Sharpmaker
Laethageal

Post by Laethageal »

I already bought a ZDP ladybug for my father for this year to replace his cheap keychain knife that is always dull and was asking myself if my almost 7years old is ready for a knife as an extra gift. That serrated could maybe be his :P
If it's not polished, call it a saw, not an edge!
dbcad

Post by dbcad »

Thanks for the GAW Virginia :) I'll be gifting a few edge enhanced Bugs this holiday season ;) They are always appreciated :)
Charlie

" Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler."

[CENTER]"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"[/CENTER]
einstein2001

Post by einstein2001 »

:eek: :eek: I'm definitely in. :D :D Awesome give away!
I've been looking for a white Ladybug to add to my collection for a while now.
I'm gifting two Ladybugs for Christmas this year. :)
[table="width: 1100, align: left"]
[tr]
[td][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/td]
[td]Cruwear Military, CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule
Southard, Techno, Sage 2, Gayle Bradley
Super Blue Caly 3, Caly 3.5, Endura and G10 Ladybug
ZDP-189 G10 Dragonfly, ZDP-189 Nishijin Dragonfly
[HR][/HR]:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder:
-Brandon

[/td]

[/tr]
[/table]
vaisforlovers

Post by vaisforlovers »

Thanks to all the entrants. I hope your friends and family enjoy their Spyderco knives.

Random.org's website it came up with #29 as the winner. Congrats Spydernut!
SpyderNut wrote:Thank you for the kind opportunity, James. This is very generous of you. :) For myself, I will be giving my father-in-law a new Manbug G-10. Hope he likes it. ;)
"The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stewart Mill