insurance problems with my manix 2 half wing departed the plastic?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
gabriel.barajas

insurance problems with my manix 2 half wing departed the plastic?

Post by gabriel.barajas »

Hello good evening I'm of Colima mexico brand I love spyderco, 8 months ago bought a manix 2 is my everyday knife but not heavy duty office work one day take it out of my pocket and open it jumped note that the steel pellet and spring insurance because insurance is plastic and I have broke into two and three months without being able to use that I can do?
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

I know it's inconvenient, but you need to follow the instructions listed here, pack up your Manix 2, and return it to Spyderco for repair.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
ShelbyJackson

Post by ShelbyJackson »

Gabriel.I am not getting what are you asking for as I am not getting your words clearly so pardon again so that I can help you.I will wait for your question.
DunninLA

Post by DunninLA »

gabriel.barajas wrote: one day take it out of my pocket and open it jumped note that the steel pellet and spring insurance because insurance is plastic and I have broke into two
what do you mean by the word "insurance". What is the spanish word to describe "insurance". Do you mean "Safety" or "Lock"?
w3tnz

Post by w3tnz »

DunninLA wrote:what do you mean by the word "insurance". What is the spanish word to describe "insurance". Do you mean "Safety" or "Lock"?
Looks like the plastic housing for the bb has broken.
I see, said the blind man.
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Gabriel,

Welcome to our forum.

Sorry for the problem you are having. If you can send the knife to our factory in Golden, Colorado, we can fix it for you.

sal