Spyderco Native 5 CF S110V

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
jalcon

Spyderco Native 5 CF S110V

Post by jalcon »

Is this knife ever coming out? Can you pre-order it? Thanks!
TomAiello

Post by TomAiello »

I believe KnifeCenter is taking pre-orders on it.
Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Tell me please this knife just released?)
bh49

Post by bh49 »

not yet
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

Hmm...$205. Kind of wanted to wait on it. How much do you think cost will go up once it gets released? Should I just order now? Never know with these things, don't want to get stuck and all the sudden it's going for $400 on the bay.
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

Nvm, this isn't a sprint is it?
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

AFAIK, it's not a Sprint. However, it will probably be made in small batches at irregular intervals. MSRP is $320 so, while $205 may not be the lowest price some dealer will charge for it, it's not a particularly high one either. Trouble is, the dealers with the lowest prices tend to sell out of a hot item very quickly, so constant vigilance will be needed if you want to go that route. Of course, KC may already have more pre-orders lined up than they'll receive in the first six months after it starts shipping.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
redfeenix

Post by redfeenix »

KC pre-orders are not reliable. I know some people who pre-ordered a ZT 0600 and have yet to receive it. Sometimes patience pays, you just got to be on your guard and police the forums frequently for information.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life is short, so buy knives while you can!:D

:spyder: Chaparral CF, Sage 1,Delica 4, Black Caly Jr ZDP (2x), Black Caly Jr. Spyderedge, Burgundy Caly Jr, Gray Caly Jr, Air, Native 5 Ti, Native 5 Forum 2013, Smallfly :spyder:
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

GPknives had a preorder on it that I jumped on but it has since closed. $190 if I recall.

When it comes out, the usual places will have it: KW, NG, Howes, maybe CS.

I had two on preorder with KC when it was $130 :D It was by mistake though and obviously will not honor it so I canceled.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.
-Leonard Nimoy
salmonkiller

Post by salmonkiller »

Got my order in on the first day at GP.I will sit on the sideline if a frenzy begins.$190 is the number I recall.You guys can set up notifications at dealers who did not take pre-orders.Good luck and I hope you all score one or two.