September Giveaway - Bradley Air

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Divo

Post by Divo »

Very nice gesture w3tnz
Thanx for giving us the opportunity to win such a gem. :)

Made a :spyder: pic, just after opening a box with mixed coffee

Cheers

hunterseeker5

Post by hunterseeker5 »

Gosh, I already have more spyders than pockets, so I probably shouldn't take it even if I were to win.... but dat CPM M4.

Making a little fun of the "little big knife" parlance. It is a wicked little thing though. If you've never owned a dragonfly, you really owe it to yourself. ZDP is my favorite for them.
linuxology

Post by linuxology »

Thanks for the chance to win this beautiful knife. Image

Here is the endura 4 that started the buying frenzy; and the mule of my favorite steel that I have used so far (SB). Cutting up cheese and veggies for a homemade pizza
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

Here's one of mine, hanging out in the kitchen. Most of my knives do some food prep duty, so I thought it fitting to show my Terzuola slip-it on the cutting board with some red pepper.

-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
Qcrazy

Post by Qcrazy »

Thanks for the giveaway W3. The Air really looks like a nice knife. Here is my daily carry, a Native. The discoloration on the blade is from battery acid. The knife faired much better than my pants. Being outside the pocket is not normal though shows the knife better near its home inside the pocket. Thanks again,
Attachments
IMAG0215.jpg
Moroland

Post by Moroland »

einstein2001

Post by einstein2001 »

Ladybug Hawkbill Sprint in the wild.
:)
[table="width: 1100, align: left"]
[tr]
[td][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/td]
[td]Cruwear Military, CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule
Southard, Techno, Sage 2, Gayle Bradley
Super Blue Caly 3, Caly 3.5, Endura and G10 Ladybug
ZDP-189 G10 Dragonfly, ZDP-189 Nishijin Dragonfly
[HR][/HR]:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder:
-Brandon

[/td]

[/tr]
[/table]
Trevitrace

thanks

Post by Trevitrace »

Wanted to say thank you very much for opportunity...neglected it with the original post.
NorthernPanda

2013 Forum Native and Chipmunk

Post by NorthernPanda »

Thanks for the cool contest. Taken on holidays in Jasper, AB. I placed the knife down not even knowing the chipmunk was around. :)

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ― Mark Twain

EDC: 2013 Forum Native:spyder: .or. Resilience and SC52w flashlight - Lovin' it.
Buendia518

Post by Buendia518 »

Thanks w3tnz, you're very kind.

[ATTACH]22768[/ATTACH]
Attachments
IMG_20130921_014656.jpg
DeathBySnooSnoo

Post by DeathBySnooSnoo »

Awesome contest...technically it is the 21st. So not sure if this is in time. But I LOVE M4 so I gotta try to get an entry in.
You are one generous guy.

Here is my entry. Entitled 'First Person Cutter: Herbs for Dinner'. Sort of a first person shooter videogame spoof.
I just got this new (to me) 440V Native...and wanted to snap a pic.

First Person Cutter by EDCnSTUFF, on Flickr
On the hunt for...
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

NorthernPanda wrote:Thanks for the cool contest. Taken on holidays in Jasper, AB. I placed the knife down not even knowing the chipmunk was around. :)

Great photo! Even the chipmunks are excited to check out S110V.

Aaaaaalviiiiin!
:bug-red-white
Tank

Post by Tank »

Thanks for the contest. This is the one I use most for opening boxes and clamshells.
-John
einstein2001

Post by einstein2001 »

NorthernPanda wrote:Thanks for the cool contest. Taken on holidays in Jasper, AB. I placed the knife down not even knowing the chipmunk was around. :)

Amazing pic NorthernPanda. It really makes me want to travel out west and visit Alberta, where I was born.
[table="width: 1100, align: left"]
[tr]
[td][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/td]
[td]Cruwear Military, CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule
Southard, Techno, Sage 2, Gayle Bradley
Super Blue Caly 3, Caly 3.5, Endura and G10 Ladybug
ZDP-189 G10 Dragonfly, ZDP-189 Nishijin Dragonfly
[HR][/HR]:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder:
-Brandon

[/td]

[/tr]
[/table]
w3tnz

Post by w3tnz »

Firstly thanks to everyone who participated, some excellent pictures of your spyders in the wild !

I have just run the draw and our lucky winner is gaj999 with post number 24, congratulations ! I will be in touch and get this air, in the air :)

gaj999 wrote:

I see, said the blind man.
Cereal_killer

Post by Cereal_killer »

Made it! Thanks for the chance.
This is the first photo I've ever been able to upload over cell service (4G, we don't have a home ISP and we just upgraded from 3G today)

Edit: what!? Missed it by 3 freaking minutes!? That's a big letdown, I had this thead in mind all day at the cell phone store so excited to be able to have a chance. Thats upsetting...I was literally the second person to view this thread before they're was a single reply. It originally ended 9/28 and I knew we had our sprint upgrade coming up then it got shortened a week and I rushed to get the abilit to upload photos, we literally just walked in from the store with our new phones capable of uploading thinking I had atleast time to make a post, apparently not...
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

Congrats gaj...enjoy your new knife! Thanks again op. This was very cool of you.

Bless
TBob

Post by TBob »

Congrats to gaj999, and thanks to w3tnz for the opportunity!
:spyder:: Advocate, Slysz Bowie Ti, Southard Black Blade, Stretch Carbon Fiber w/ZDP-189, Fluted Ti Native5, Terzuola Starmate, Terzuola SLIPIT, Leaf Storm, Gayle Bradley, Roadie, Chaparral CF, Chaparral Ti Stealth, Des Horn, Stretch FRN (Blue) ZDP-189, Centofante Memory, Military Black Blade CE, Delica4 FRN CE, Endura4 FRN Black Blade CE, Assist Orange FRN, Manbug ZDP-189, Ladybug 3 FRN SE, Delica4 Blue NLEOMF, Moran Drop Point BB, et al. :spyder: Spydie Fanatic #179 :spyder:
w3tnz

Post by w3tnz »

Cereal_killer wrote: Edit: what!? Missed it by 3 freaking minutes!? That's a big letdown, I had this thead in mind all day at the cell phone store so excited to be able to have a chance. Thats upsetting...I was literally the second person to view this thread before they're was a single reply. It originally ended 9/28 and I knew we had our sprint upgrade coming up then it got shortened a week and I rushed to get the abilit to upload photos, we literally just walked in from the store with our new phones capable of uploading thinking I had atleast time to make a post, apparently not...
Hey Cereal_killer, sorry about that, unfortunately I have no way of knowing you were trying to enter. I had allowed an extra day for time differences but you just missed out. The draw was run at 10.00am on 22/9/13 local time, again, my apologies and better luck next time.
I see, said the blind man.
anagarika

Post by anagarika »

Congrats gaj!

w3tnz,

Your time zone is almost the end of spectrum :D , it's really thoughtful of you for making allowance for those at the other end ;) .
Thank you for the chance!