Got a ukpk.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Knivesinedc

Got a ukpk.

Post by Knivesinedc »

It is the blue leaf blade SE with GIN-1. i Have only had for a few days so I cant say anything on its performance in my edc tasks yet, but after a few weeks, maybe a month I will give an update. Overall though, I really like it. The color is very stunning and paired with the serrated edge and amazing ergonomics, I feel like this is going to be a great knife. I will try to put up pictures soon, but my computer is stupid so we will see.

P.s Also got a Ambitious with a broken tip that someone gave to me. did the best I could to work it into a sheepsfoot blade but all I have is a file. Got it razor sharp again though.
Relentless Perseverance in the Face of a Lightless Sky.

Joshua 1:9b "Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go"
Clip

Post by Clip »

Pics! Sometimes a file is the best tool for the job.
Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
Cereal_killer

Post by Cereal_killer »

I'd love to see the sheeps foot ambitious, sheeps foot is aesthetically my favorite blade profile. I've done a few blades, even one that wasn't broken to begin with.