National Knife Day Contest - 2013 Calendar Link Issue

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

rodloos wrote:Since the contest just asked for email address, not forum name (and was offered through facebook also) not all of the winners will necessarily be forum members. Last year when I won, I just received an email stating that I won and asking for my address. I don't remember seeing a posting of names of winners (and would *not* like to see a public posting that included email addresses :) ).
What did you win and what was the contest?

And I agree, I wouldn't expect them to post winners on this forum at all really. They may post them on Facebook since we used real names and email addresses. They really wouldn't know who's screen names go with the real names unless we told them.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Contest has been drawn. I did not win :(
Did you?
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Clip

Post by Clip »

Just got a nice email, thanks Spyderco! I know last year winning emails trickled out over a few days.
Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Clip wrote:Just got a nice email, thanks Spyderco! I know last year winning emails trickled out over a few days.
Did they happen to mention what you won?
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Clip

Post by Clip »

Nope, should be a nice surprise

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
pdptrow

Post by pdptrow »

Taz, I can't see the rules any more. Can someone post the rules? I got an email saying that I won!!!! I want to make sure it can be sent to me or I can gift it to my son out of state. TIA.
Paul
Paul
:spyder: Sage1, Stretch II CE-sold, S35VN Mule,Manix 2 CTS-XHP, Delica BRG ZDP-189 PE, Manix 2 CPM M4, Para 2 CTS-20CP :), M390 Mule, #Southard Flipper, Left Hand Millie, Para 2 204P :D, Delica Super blue
It is a mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle
rodloos

Post by rodloos »

Evil D wrote:What did you win and what was the contest?
Last year it was similar, I think the Spyderco calendar itself had a small link on National Knife Day showing a URL to visit to enter. I won a Resilience, a Spyderco pewter bead lanyard, and a Spyderco beanie. Made me happy :) . If it wasn't National Knife Day, it was something similar like Carry a Knife Day or something like that.
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)
Clip

Post by Clip »

The contest for last year's Knife Day was give the lat/long of Spyderco HQ. I won the same as Rodloos, but other people won Cats, Chicagos, Tenacious black and satin blades in plain and combo edge so there was quite a variety. Those prizes are from memory so might be slightly off.

Chris
jeru

Post by jeru »

The prize is an Ambitious!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH SPYDERCO!! LOVE!