From this moment on.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Buck Knives I Like

From this moment on.

Post by Buck Knives I Like »

What are the known future store exclusives left?

I'm aware of the knifeworks exclusive yojimbo 2 and manix 2 XL with s90v steel and carbon fiber peel ply each.

What else am I missing from other stores / forums that has not been released.

Just store exclusives please not general sprints.

Edit: Also thank you to xceptnl, a blue military with s90v that is also an exclusive sounds awesome.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

S90V Blue BBS Military
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
einstein2001

Post by einstein2001 »

I'm all over that s90v yo jimmy. :)
[table="width: 1100, align: left"]
[tr]
[td][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/td]
[td]Cruwear Military, CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule
Southard, Techno, Sage 2, Gayle Bradley
Super Blue Caly 3, Caly 3.5, Endura and G10 Ladybug
ZDP-189 G10 Dragonfly, ZDP-189 Nishijin Dragonfly
[HR][/HR]:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder:
-Brandon

[/td]

[/tr]
[/table]
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

I think someone on some thread mentioned Jeff at CS had something planned. Anyone know anything more about that? Will it be in orange? The orange ones are by far the most nutritious Spydercos! :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:I think someone on some thread mentioned Jeff at CS had something planned. Anyone know anything more about that? Will it be in orange? The orange ones are by far the most nutritious Spydercos! :)
I love the nutritional value of the orange ones, but they have to be pulp free. We all know Jeff has a concern for out vitamin intake. :D
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
RadioactiveSpyder

xceptnl wrote:I love the nutritional value of the orange ones, but they have to be pulp free. We all know Jeff has a concern for out vitamin intake. :D
Not to mention levels of essential metals needed for proper brain functioning ;) !
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Ferris Wheels

Post by Ferris Wheels »

Orange is the best color! Can't wait to hear some details on this supposed cutlery shop knife in the works.
Current :spyder: : Para2's Brown, Blue & Orange, Etched Spin, CF Caly3 ZDP189, Gayle Bradley, UKPK Orange G10, Manix2 M4, Sage 1, Caly 3.5 in Super Blue, Urban Orange G10
RadioactiveSpyder

Ferris Wheels wrote:Orange is the best color! Can't wait to hear some details on this supposed cutlery shop knife in the works.
Just saw somewhere on these forums that someone mentioned a call to Jeff about the topic of potential new CS exclusives, and he responded positively. I'm only guessing orange based on past history (plus it's a great color).

It's funny, my wife gives me crap about the fact that I hated the color orange before I started playing with Spyderco knives in that color, now it's one of my favorites! Sal, your wide-ranging influence is altering my pre-conceived perception of reality! Awesome!