Domino dropping!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Want one..... can't pull the trigger though! Probably going to regret it later, but I must stay true to my wish list.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
ZL1

Post by ZL1 »

minorng wrote:I was on the c.shoppe website i dont see it there is that the cs your talking about?
I think he means Customer Service
Mr.Sparkitle

Post by Mr.Sparkitle »

xceptnl wrote:Want one..... can't pull the trigger though! Probably going to regret it later, but I must stay true to my wish list.
I wouldn't really worry about getting one right now. It's not a sprint, it will probably be like the Southard. A bunch will come out at once and get bought up and then they will come out with batches in the future.
PE Military/CE Mini Manix/CE D'Allara/Yojimbo/Centofante 3//PE D4 Wave/PE D4 Wave/Sage 3/ZDP CE D4//Manix2/Barong/D2 ParaMili/G10 Endura//Manix2//M4 Manix2/Caly Jr./Sage II/M4 Military/Lum Tanto Sprint/MT01/MT02/MT03/MT04/MT05/MT06//FRN UKPK/Karambit/Bug/Honeybee/Grasshopper/Sprint Swick/Swick2/Chokwe//Military//ZDP Stretch//Delica//DayHiker/Lum Chinese//Sage/Chicago/Terzuola/Michael Walker/LeafStorm/SuperHawk/Gayle Bradly//Bushcraft/XHP Military//
ZL1

Post by ZL1 »

I have two places preordered, I feel like I should probably get rid of one but I don't know which :confused:
One at GP and one at KW
gull wing

Post by gull wing »

This knife has a lot of nice features, blade steel, ti framelock, ball bearings, flipper. I would like this knife, but it looks a bit too w i d e(for me). As in Manix wide. My short fingers don't go around the Manix very well. So is it as wide as Manix? We shall see, as said it's not a limited offer, I have time.
I like the BB's, flipper, ti framelock of the Southard(I have one).
SCARAMOUCHE! :bug-red-white
ZL1

Post by ZL1 »

gull wing wrote:This knife has a lot of nice features, blade steel, ti framelock, ball bearings, flipper. I would like this knife, but it looks a bit too w i d e(for me). As in Manix wide. My short fingers don't go around the Manix very well. So is it as wide as Manix? We shall see, as said it's not a limited offer, I have time.
Here's some size comparison pics with the Native 5 :)
http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showthre ... omino-pics
nccole

Post by nccole »

ZL1 wrote:I have two places preordered, I feel like I should probably get rid of one but I don't know which :confused:
One at GP and one at KW
Which one do you live closer to? Faster shipping and more of a local support feel to it. The price works out about the same (shipping extra at KW, and shipping included at GP). I went with KC, then canceled it when I got in at GP because they are about four hours from me, and the only decent knife store I have ever visited in person.
ZL1

Post by ZL1 »

Knifeworks is closer to me but, I've decided I'll go with GP if they ship Tuesday, and if not, I'll just go with Knifeworks since they ship Wednesday.
Both retailers have been great to me before, so it's hard to choose :D
Trevitrace

Post by Trevitrace »

Available at gpk!
ZL1

Post by ZL1 »

Awaiting shipping from GPK preorder :D
so very excited
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

Thanks for the heads up!!!
d.2.the.p

Post by d.2.the.p »

gull wing wrote:This knife has a lot of nice features, blade steel, ti framelock, ball bearings, flipper. I would like this knife, but it looks a bit too w i d e(for me). As in Manix wide. My short fingers don't go around the Manix very well. So is it as wide as Manix? We shall see, as said it's not a limited offer, I have time.
Not only wide, but the blade length is unfortunately too long for me to legally carry. I'd love a Ti framelock flipper with a 2.75"-3" blade made out of a nice steel. However, the only knives I've seen that will fulfill that niche for me are customs. Maybe if Spyderco puts out a 3rd flipper, it will be a little smaller. Here's to wishful thinking :)
sechip

Post by sechip »

Got status update today order now "in process" they already charged my card... just waiting on tracking info.
gull wing

Post by gull wing »

Thanks ZL1.
Definitely wider than the Native 5.
Now, I handle the Native just fine.
SCARAMOUCHE! :bug-red-white
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

gull wing wrote:Thanks ZL1.
Definitely wider than the Native 5.
Now, I handle the Native just fine.
wow is it really wider? pics?
ZL1

Post by ZL1 »

Just got shipping notification
weee
jon1all

Post by jon1all »

Just placed my order at GPK!!!! :)
Apparently, arachnophobia is not a condition from which I suffer.... :spyder:
------
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." (oops!)
--Thomas Jefferson
PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG >>>1all's Pub<<<
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

im very interested to see the comparisons in this knife to the southard..... although a great knife I didn't care for the pocket clip or handle of the southard
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

GPknives sold out
sechip

Post by sechip »

Got my tracking info...awesome!