POTENTIALLY GOOD NEWS!! 2013 Spyderco Forum Knife Native5 - C41GPGR5

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
camvdcs

Post by camvdcs »

Are they all gone now? I know there are still some of us on the waiting list.
NorthernPanda

Post by NorthernPanda »

camvdcs wrote:Are they all gone now? I know there are still some of us on the waiting list.
I was on the waiting list from Aug 6 and got an email telling me I could buy my forum knife on Aug 15. In the email they stated that if I didn't buy the knife within 7 days they would move to the next person on the list. Hope that helps and good luck! :spyder:
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ― Mark Twain

EDC: 2013 Forum Native:spyder: .or. Resilience and SC52w flashlight - Lovin' it.
camvdcs

Post by camvdcs »

NorthernPanda wrote:I was on the waiting list from Aug 6 and got an email telling me I could buy my forum knife on Aug 15. In the email they stated that if I didn't buy the knife within 7 days they would move to the next person on the list. Hope that helps and good luck! :spyder:
Thanks NorthernPanda for the info!
w3tnz

Post by w3tnz »

Thanks spydercrew, mine came in today, despite a slight misspelling of the address XD, what a great knife.

I see, said the blind man.
SteelSnob

Post by SteelSnob »

Edited.

Hope I can somehow get one of these!
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

SteelSnob wrote:And I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes. I didn't see a buy/sell/trade forum here.
That's because these posts are against forum rules. :) You can delete your post using the edit button, which would be a good idea. :)
SteelSnob

Post by SteelSnob »

JNewell wrote:That's because these posts are against forum rules. :) You can delete your post using the edit button, which would be a good idea. :)

Done. Thanks!
Kihlo7

Post by Kihlo7 »

Hope everyone that wanted one was able to get one of these =)
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

SteelSnob wrote:Done. Thanks!
Shoulda said "welcome" first. :) Note that I didn't quote the stuff in question. By the way, there is a carbon fiber version of this knife coming later this year - won't be quite as cheap but it will be a lot cheaper than market price on these right now. :spyder: