Spyderco Site Update - Issues w/Forum Knife and/or MT17P Orders

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

Thanks spydercrew for managing the mayhem!
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

Kristi, please give our thanks to everyone in Golden! :spyder:
senorsquare

Post by senorsquare »

JNewell wrote:Kristi, please give our thanks to everyone in Golden! :spyder:
Indeed, do send our thanks. I called earlier to modify my shipping option (my impatience kicked in and I wanted to change it to next day air) and the sales rep got me fixed up in no time flat. Great service on what I'm sure is quite a hectic day for the SFO staff and it is greatly appreciated. Thanks y'all!!
Fresh Eddie Fresh

Post by Fresh Eddie Fresh »

Thanks for getting it resolved so quickly! I was trying to order from my phone and was pressed for time (jury duty.) I ended up hitting "submit" as they were lining us up... and "continue shopping" for good measure as I was shutting my phone down.

I took the Zen approach to Spyderco shopping. I really like Natives, but if the order didn't go through I figured it was the universe telling me to buy another Superleaf instead. :)
redfeenix

Post by redfeenix »

Being on night shift I actually fell asleep on my table 15 minutes before 9am MDT and woke 45 mins after the knife went online. I was literally about to cry but was smiling like a goofy little kid in a toy store when my order got processed :D

Need to find me a Moonglow N5 now before the CF comes out!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life is short, so buy knives while you can!:D

:spyder: Chaparral CF, Sage 1,Delica 4, Black Caly Jr ZDP (2x), Black Caly Jr. Spyderedge, Burgundy Caly Jr, Gray Caly Jr, Air, Native 5 Ti, Native 5 Forum 2013, Smallfly :spyder:
darkangel55555

Post by darkangel55555 »

Spyderco crew, we love you!

I sure hope none of the people raging were the community here (I wonder how many were lurkers or guests and took order slots)

Anyway, most emphatically not dwelling on that.

Y'all have a great weekend! Thanks again for everything you do, including but not limited to making things like these available to us cavedwellers.
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

JNewell wrote:Kristi, please give our thanks to everyone in Golden! :spyder:
Plus.ONE!!!!
:
And to the great buncha guys in the forum who are looking out for their fellow members. EvilD, xceptenl, blerv, creepo,.and arjay18. You guys are awesome!