pm2 *typo* with a smile

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
endgame

pm2 *typo* with a smile

Post by endgame »

Just got my preorder in at the box anyone else?I got the other bento box one cant miss out on this one at all.
Mr.Sparkitle

Post by Mr.Sparkitle »

I think you mean Military in s90v not the para. There has been much discussion and some disgust over that knife.

Thread
PE Military/CE Mini Manix/CE D'Allara/Yojimbo/Centofante 3//PE D4 Wave/PE D4 Wave/Sage 3/ZDP CE D4//Manix2/Barong/D2 ParaMili/G10 Endura//Manix2//M4 Manix2/Caly Jr./Sage II/M4 Military/Lum Tanto Sprint/MT01/MT02/MT03/MT04/MT05/MT06//FRN UKPK/Karambit/Bug/Honeybee/Grasshopper/Sprint Swick/Swick2/Chokwe//Military//ZDP Stretch//Delica//DayHiker/Lum Chinese//Sage/Chicago/Terzuola/Michael Walker/LeafStorm/SuperHawk/Gayle Bradly//Bushcraft/XHP Military//
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

That would be the military and there is a very large thread on this knife.
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

Mr.Sparkitle wrote:I think you mean Military in s90v not the para. There has been much discussion and some disgust over that knife.

Thread
He knows. He replied in that thread.

Can the mods or the OP change the title as to not cause an issue with other members please?
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

I almost had a heart attack.

Maybe he wants a positive thread with people saying "Oh I'll get one yaaay" instead of me hijacking.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.
-Leonard Nimoy
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

FCM415 wrote:I almost had a heart attack.

Maybe he wants a positive thread with people saying "Oh I'll get one yaaay" instead of me hijacking.
Too late lol
Mr.Sparkitle

Post by Mr.Sparkitle »

For old times sake, I think BPJ with bananas is a **** good sandwich.
PE Military/CE Mini Manix/CE D'Allara/Yojimbo/Centofante 3//PE D4 Wave/PE D4 Wave/Sage 3/ZDP CE D4//Manix2/Barong/D2 ParaMili/G10 Endura//Manix2//M4 Manix2/Caly Jr./Sage II/M4 Military/Lum Tanto Sprint/MT01/MT02/MT03/MT04/MT05/MT06//FRN UKPK/Karambit/Bug/Honeybee/Grasshopper/Sprint Swick/Swick2/Chokwe//Military//ZDP Stretch//Delica//DayHiker/Lum Chinese//Sage/Chicago/Terzuola/Michael Walker/LeafStorm/SuperHawk/Gayle Bradly//Bushcraft/XHP Military//
Spyder-fan

Post by Spyder-fan »

I was wondering if anyone from the forum bought one. Now I know.
CarbonFiberNut

Post by CarbonFiberNut »

Spyder-fan wrote:I was wondering if anyone from the forum bought one. Now I know.
Of course the guy who mostly starts one-line posts to brag about what he bought... bought one. ;)
◊ Manix 2 XL ◊ Manix 2 lightweight blue ◊ Caly 3 carbon fiber ◊ Caly 3 damascus / CF ◊ Lum Chinese Nishijin ◊ Sage 1 ◊ Superleaf
◊ Dragonfly FRN serrated ◊ Endura Gen 1 ◊ Rescue Gen 1 ◊ Endura 4 FFG ◊ Delica 4 half serrated ◊ Mule Team ◊ Spin ◊ Bushcraft UK
◊ S110V Forum Native 5 ◊ Black Nishijin Cricket

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Top 5 most wanted: Domino, Dice, CF Para-2, CF Cricket. Seeing a theme here?
Invective

Post by Invective »

CarbonFiberNut wrote:Of course the guy who mostly starts one-line posts to brag about what he bought... bought one. ;)
I think eventually it'll be easier for endgame to tell us what he isn't buying than what he is :p
Doc13

Post by Doc13 »

That's not cool man. I almost dislocated my clicker finger, clicking too fast!
Fresh Eddie Fresh

Post by Fresh Eddie Fresh »

Mr.Sparkitle wrote:For old times sake, I think BPJ with bananas is a **** good sandwich.
I like PB&J, and I really like PB and banana, but I am not a fan of the jelly and the banana together. I'm not sure why that is...
donutsrule

Post by donutsrule »

Mr.Sparkitle wrote:For old times sake, I think BPJ with bananas is a **** good sandwich.
As long as one isn't allergic to beanutputter. :)
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

Fresh Eddie Fresh wrote:I like PB&J, and I really like PB and banana, but I am not a fan of the jelly and the banana together. I'm not sure why that is...
I do, give me the full monty. Crunchy on one side, extra jelly on the other, sliced bananers in the middle.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.
-Leonard Nimoy
ginsuwarrior

Post by ginsuwarrior »

I bet Endgame is already spreading his PB and slicing his banana with his s90v PM2 by now.

FCM415 wrote:I do, give me the full monty. Crunchy on one side, extra jelly on the other, sliced bananers in the middle.
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

FCM415 wrote:I almost had a heart attack.

The screwed-up thread title is going to cause dozens of heart attacks. :eek: :D
Prospero

Post by Prospero »

JNewell wrote:The screwed-up thread title is going to cause dozens of heart attacks. :eek: :D
Tru dat. I was still recovering after seeing the announcements for the Forum knife and K390 mule on the same day.....!!!! :eek:
Orangeneck

Post by Orangeneck »

Mr.Sparkitle wrote:I think you mean Military in s90v not the para. Thread
At least he won't get a demerit for 'deal spotting' :D .
endgame

Post by endgame »

Sorry I ment military I don't no wy that happens to me I get all mixed up with the heat and my meds.I didn't no that was the same forum knife in that post.the post is so long I didn't even start to reed it. I got the part that I have the pm2 390 and I want to get the military s90v.I also called my wife the wrong name yesterday so I'm untroubled there.I am changing medal so I hope this wont happen anymore.I don't no how much longer I can I can take this anymore you think after 39 years of going to the doctor they would find a combo that works and last.sorry guys.
Fresh Eddie Fresh

Post by Fresh Eddie Fresh »

FCM415 wrote:I do, give me the full monty. Crunchy on one side, extra jelly on the other, sliced bananers in the middle.
I definitely like to pile up my jelly... I will have to try it with crunchy sometime. Historically I have been a smooth kind of guy, but tastes change and it might be time to revisit my peanut butter preferences.