Random hypothetical situation for Spydie lovers ...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
BAL

Post by BAL »

I woke up last Sunday morning around 3:30 am to the sound of coyotes that have a habit
of getting too close to the house and trying to draw our dogs out into the pack or to check
on our females if they are in season. Sleepy eyed I grabbed my Walther P22 and headed
outside to fire a shot or two into the ground to scare them off. Works every time.

Slid the P22 back into the paddle holster and hooked it to my underwear as I headed back
in and then decided to stand at the bathroom stool. Apparently the holster wasn't clipped
very well and it was like super slow motion as I tried with no avail to grab it in mid-air as
it plunged into the porcelain pond. I calmly pulled it out and continued with my business.

I promptly took the gun apart in the shadows of the faint bathroom nightlight, cleaned it
out, and grabbed some gun oil and put it back together. Decide to stay up and watch some
taped Best Defense and Top Shot episodes before starting the day.

I carry the gun (along with a Glock 26) while working on the farm, so later in the morning, out
in the hay field, I pulled the 22 from my side and promptly shot the $#!% out of it.

True story and problem solved.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

BAL wrote:I woke up last Sunday morning around 3:30 am to the sound of coyotes that have a habit
of getting too close to the house and trying to draw our dogs out into the pack or to check
on our females if they are in season. Sleepy eyed I grabbed my Walther P22 and headed
outside to fire a shot or two into the ground to scare them off. Works every time.

Slid the P22 back into the paddle holster and hooked it to my underwear as I headed back
in and then decided to stand at the bathroom stool. Apparently the holster wasn't clipped
very well and it was like super slow motion as I tried with no avail to grab it in mid-air as
it plunged into the porcelain pond. I calmly pulled it out and continued with my business.

I promptly took the gun apart in the shadows of the faint bathroom nightlight, cleaned it
out, and grabbed some gun oil and put it back together. Decide to stay up and watch some
taped Best Defense and Top Shot episodes before starting the day.

I carry the gun (along with a Glock 26) while working on the farm, so later in the morning, out
in the hay field, I pulled the 22 from my side and promptly shot the $#!% out of it.

True story and problem solved.
What a crappy situation :D
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*