Page 967 of 1244

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:13 pm
by toxophilus
Cruwear/CTS-204P/316L for the upcoming week.. :spyder:

Image

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:20 pm
by GiftedMisfit
Image

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:32 pm
by JuPaul
toxophilus wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:13 pm
Cruwear/CTS-204P/316L for the upcoming week.. :spyder:

Image
Love that Domino! I just put a terotuf scale on mine, and I like it ever more.

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:33 pm
by bbturbodad
Had a ZDP Dragonfly with me today but I think cleaning up my nightstand is way overdue :eek:

Image

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:40 pm
by JuPaul
bbturbodad wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:33 pm
Had a ZDP Dragonfly with me today but I think cleaning up my nightstand is way overdue :eek:

Image
I'm thinking you're a man that could use a spyderpac!

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:52 pm
by bbturbodad
The sad thing is that I have a Pelican case less than 5' away from this mess but for some reason I seem to only take knives out and never put em away. I think about a get a talkin to from the wifey. :o

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:03 pm
by TkoK83Spy
bbturbodad wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:52 pm
The sad thing is that I have a Pelican case less than 5' away from this mess but for some reason I seem to only take knives out and never put em away. I think about a get a talkin to from the wifey. :o
Oh no!! Your my wife haha. Dresser and hamper right there, but all the clothes that don't fit right or whatever it is that day...end up on the floor...in front of the dresser.

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:06 pm
by JuPaul
TkoK83Spy wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:03 pm
bbturbodad wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:52 pm
The sad thing is that I have a Pelican case less than 5' away from this mess but for some reason I seem to only take knives out and never put em away. I think about a get a talkin to from the wifey. :o
Oh no!! Your my wife haha. Dresser and hamper right there, but all the clothes that don't fit right or whatever it is that day...end up on the floor...in front of the dresser.
They say that messiness is a sign of brilliance...or at least that's what I tell my husband!

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:14 pm
by JuPaul
bbturbodad wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:52 pm
The sad thing is that I have a Pelican case less than 5' away from this mess but for some reason I seem to only take knives out and never put em away. I think about a get a talkin to from the wifey. :o
Well it's way more fun to have them where you can see them! That's actually what I love about the spyderpac: it lets me keep my knives organized but I still get to look at them without any hassle.

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:14 pm
by Spydergirl88
If i was your wife I would take 1 item from your nightstand each day and put it away until you noticed lol. My guess is the day the Slysz Bowie disappeared you would catch on ;)

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:06 pm
by toocool006
I was getting some yard work done today

Image

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:25 pm
by bbturbodad
My wife says thank you to all that encouraged me to clean up...but I still think y'all are a bunch of enablers :p

Image

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:34 pm
by rcwill98
Not to mention the $8700 Panerai in front of it all.

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:37 pm
by toxophilus
JuPaul wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:32 pm
toxophilus wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:13 pm
Cruwear/CTS-204P/316L for the upcoming week.. :spyder:

Image
Love that Domino! I just put a terotuf scale on mine, and I like it ever more.
Yeppers, I've been asking about Terotuf scales recently; folks seem to like them!

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:59 am
by elena86
Spydergirl88 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:14 pm
If i was your wife I would take 1 item from your nightstand each day and put it away until you noticed lol. My guess is the day the Slysz Bowie disappeared you would catch on ;)

The day my Slysz Bowie would "disappear" I would certainly "experience" something very close to a heart attack... or a stroke :D It's one of the reasons my wife doesn't have access to my safe queens... anymore :) A few years ago she had the eerie idea to give away my Leaf Storm to a 12 years kid for his birthday. When I asked what possessed her to give away such an expensive knife and why didn't she ask me before, she replied : "you have to many knives anyway and I didn't think you'll notice" :D :D :D

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:22 am
by bearrowland
I hear that! 😂. We've had similar experiences at our house...

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:23 am
by bearrowland
IMG_20200217_071724.jpg

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:36 am
by PeaceInOurTime
elena86 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:59 am
Spydergirl88 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:14 pm
If i was your wife I would take 1 item from your nightstand each day and put it away until you noticed lol. My guess is the day the Slysz Bowie disappeared you would catch on ;)

The day my Slysz Bowie would "disappear" I would certainly "experience" something very close to a heart attack... or a stroke :D It's one of the reasons my wife doesn't have access to my safe queens... anymore :) A few years ago she had the eerie idea to give away my Leaf Storm to a 12 years kid for his birthday. When I asked what possessed her to give away such an expensive knife and why didn't she ask me before, she replied : "you have to many knives anyway and I didn't think you'll notice" :D :D :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Currently, my most prized knife is my Cutlery Shoppe exclusive Endura (my "collection" is extremely small and I love that knife!). If my wife ever just gave it away, a small part of me would die inside... Now I feel the need to go lock up my knives, get in a fetal position, and find a happy place :D :D

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:09 am
by bearrowland
Exactly Peace!

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:07 pm
by Filoso-
New Micarta scales for the Jazzlica...

Image