Page 965 of 1174

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:13 pm
by anycal
Image

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:37 pm
by Woodpuppy
TkoK83Spy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:48 pm
20200213_144508.png
Ok that’s funny right there 🤣

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:38 pm
by Sumdumguy
anycal wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:13 pm
Image
Great minds think alike! ;)

Mine is allllmost developing a patina. It's taken 3 months of zero care, but it's faintly visible now. I'll try to get a picture later. It's hard to get it to show up on camera.

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:53 pm
by bbturbodad
Image

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:05 pm
by JuPaul
Filoso- wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:49 pm
Image
I feel like this pic needs to go in the Photo of the Week thread- really nice shot, and very cool mod on that Centofante 3!

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:18 pm
by GiftedMisfit
JuPaul wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:05 pm
Filoso- wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:49 pm
Image
I feel like this pic needs to go in the Photo of the Week thread- really nice shot, and very cool mod on that Centofante 3!

That is a great pic although I think it's a Centofante 4.

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:25 pm
by Mushroom
Yep, that’s a Centofante 4. I really wish the 4 was still available, they sell for too much on the secondary market now.


Carried the Caribbean the past few days.
Image

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:51 pm
by JuPaul
GiftedMisfit wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:18 pm
JuPaul wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:05 pm
Filoso- wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:49 pm
Image
I feel like this pic needs to go in the Photo of the Week thread- really nice shot, and very cool mod on that Centofante 3!

That is a great pic although I think it's a Centofante 4.
Doh! It definitely is. I actually forgot the 4 existed!

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:56 am
by Filoso-
JuPaul wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:05 pm
I feel like this pic needs to go in the Photo of the Week thread- really nice shot, and very cool mod on that Centofante 3!
Thanks for your kind words Julia! :) As other fellow forumites have perfectly said before, it’s the Centofante 4. Sadly, it was discontinued some years ago...
Mushroom wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:25 pm
Carried the Caribbean the past few days.
Nick, that Caribbean is almost perfectly camouflaged with the background! :D

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:10 am
by bearrowland
Bloke wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:23 pm
Image
Nice one Bloke!!

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:05 am
by Bloke
bearrowland wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:10 am
Nice one Bloke!!
Wouldn’t be without one, Barry! :)

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:28 am
by Woodpuppy
Filoso- wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:49 pm
Image
NICE. Love the blade shape. I’d really like to see something like that mixed with Bradley. Fully nested liners with fluted g10 or peel ply CF. Backlock or CL.

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:35 am
by TkoK83Spy
Resized_20190918_100518.jpeg

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:33 am
by Woodpuppy
Woodpuppy wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:28 am
Filoso- wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:49 pm
Image
NICE. Love the blade shape. I’d really like to see something like that mixed with Bradley. Fully nested liners with fluted g10 or peel ply CF. Backlock or CL.
Just thinking... I wonder if the hap40 delica could be ground to approximate that shape? :confused:

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:49 am
by Mushroom
Filoso- wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:56 am
Mushroom wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:25 pm
Carried the Caribbean the past few days.
Nick, that Caribbean is almost perfectly camouflaged with the background! :D
haha I was hoping it had that effect! I’ve been considering giving it a RIT dye treatment. Something a little more “Caribbean” themed :D

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:01 am
by The Meat man
Mushroom wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:25 pm
Yep, that’s a Centofante 4. I really wish the 4 was still available, they sell for too much on the secondary market now.


Carried the Caribbean the past few days.
Tying rebar?

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:48 pm
by legOFwhat?
These fellers endured most of the week, so I may give them the weekend off :p
Image

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:22 pm
by GiftedMisfit
Image

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:36 pm
by VashHash
Image

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:39 pm
by Ruudr
Drunken for this weekend on vacation

Image