What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

CTS-XHP Manix 2 for the evening.
Time for another :spyder:!

-Matt
Editor Emeritus

Post by Editor Emeritus »

sage 2, great carry. best sheeple edc I have had to date. thanks Sal...
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

today I carried the Byrd Robin2 G10 great little knife
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

Given that it's now "Today" (Little past 1:00am here and I'll be heading to bed soon), I will be carrying my new Sage 3...and as I've worn out my Merrell hiking shoes and bought replacements, I plan to cut one of them in half with my SE Dragonfly Salt. I think I'll try cutting it lengthwise. It'll need a little sharpening attention from its impromptu use as a drywall knife (Already touched it up but it's not quite as sharp as it was new...5 or 10 minutes before I cut the shoe in half should remedy it). Stay tuned for leather hiking shoe carnage. Not sure if I'll end up cutting the other shoe in half or not...if anyone wants to see the second one decimated with another one of the knives listed in my signature as a comparison to the SE Dragonfly just post the request in this thread...I'll check back before I start cutting. I might even use it as an excuse to try my first knife related video, but only if I have enough time.
All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

I'd love to see the knife in action !
Brock O Lee

Post by Brock O Lee »

3rdGenRigger wrote:...if anyone wants to see the second one decimated with another one of the knives listed in my signature as a comparison to the SE Dragonfly just post the request in this thread...
Request to let the Cruwear Military loose on the other shoe. I saw a SE Dragonfly shoe cut test before, and it just seemed like an awkward size for such a job. A comparison to the Military would be interesting.
Hans

Favourite Spydies: Military, PM2, Shaman, UKPK
Others: Victorinox Pioneer, CRK L Sebenza 31, CRK L Inkosi
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

Going to be carrying my new Endura 4 VG-10 all day Saturday . I'm really enjoying it ! Just polished the blade with some ultra fine bars and my Sharpmaker and it came out very nice . Slices paper more effortlessly then before . Push cuts like no other !
djinnzfree

Post by djinnzfree »

Still wear a delica4 with blue handle.
I ♥ blade, kite, motorcycle and _ _ X!
Johnnie1801

Post by Johnnie1801 »

PM2 and Delica 4 FFG today
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

jmh58 wrote:NICE carry there Landon.. YEP!!! John
Thank you John. I am loving it. Camping trip tonight and I'm not changing my carry choice. Should be good stuff. I will have a hatchet and small folding saw for wood processing. This will be my 4 year olds first real campout.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

Going to see how this bigger blade Endura 4 feels carrying it today .
So far so good it's very light and I'm liking it .
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Well.. I finally got my Green Tenaciuos.. The F&F is SUPER!! WOW!! Smooth opening and locking up!!! I like it!! I see this knife getting LOTS of pocket time!! John
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

As promised...carrying my CruWear Millie and my SE Dragonfly Salt today...and also as promised...shoe carnage to follow. They both went really easy (Didn't have time to do a test run video to dial in the angle and sound etc. so only pictures), until the middle part of the sole that is. There's a plastic piece in the sole (You can see it beside the Millie blade in the last photo)...the Millie cut through the cloth and leather easier than the Dragonfly, but the serrations were faster through the plastic. Both dulled a little because of the plastic, but the Millie won't slice receipt paper any more so I'll be sharpening them both. The H1 would've been faster in a larger platform, but the Millie was about perfect size wise for the job. I also had to flex the sole somewhat so it wouldn't bind up in the rubber. Enough talk...onto shoe carnage pictures.

---> Branden
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

Nice ! Looks like it was fun lol .
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

It was strangely satisfying haha.

---> Branden
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

Taking my Endura 4 to the shooting range today so it can get use to be around guns :D
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

This beauty...
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

Well my first trip to the range with my New S&W MP 40 cal and Endura 4 .
They got a long great :D first 50 rounds @ 12 yards some sight shots and some point shooting at speed . I shoot my 9 much better but this 40 is a sweet shooter and fun to shoot ! My Endura was very comfortable in my pocket couldn't really tell it was there what a great knife and can't wait to get my SB Endura monday !
RealKnifeUser

Post by RealKnifeUser »

Military DLC and the Lil Matriarch. Love this combo, it's very versatile.
[ATTACH]23507[/ATTACH]
Attachments
0504141107a-1.jpg
"The skeptic does not mean he who doubts, but he who investigates or researches, as opposed to he who asserts and thinks that he has found."
- Miguel de Unamuno

Military Black G-10 DLC, Byrd Meadowlark 2 G-10, Lil Matriarch, Pacific Salt SE yellow, Endura 4 ffg brown, Native FRN PE, Dragonfly 2 Orange, Ulize, Sharpmaker and UF rods. Also, Cold Steel Voyager XL Clip PE, Kershaw Volt II (on loan), many fixed blades, and a KP strop block.
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

Little Robin came to work with me today, the Dragonfly SB wanted to come out and play but I told it to hold on for my days off next weekend I was going to make it special.
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE