What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
thewoodpecker
Member
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:58 pm

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby thewoodpecker » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:21 am

elena86 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:57 am
Old school today

Image
Wish we could get another run of these. Superblue maybe? :cool:
Spyderco Caly 3.5 Super Blue User

User avatar
xceptnl
Member
Posts: 8573
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:48 pm
Location: Tobacco Country, Virginia
Contact:

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby xceptnl » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:29 pm

thewoodpecker wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:21 am
elena86 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:57 am
Old school today

Image
Wish we could get another run of these. Superblue maybe? :cool:
I would be down for a sprint. Superblue or Hap40
Image
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*

User avatar
5-by-5
Member
Posts: 586
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:12 pm
Location: Puget Sound

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby 5-by-5 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:57 am

OG Police

Image

User avatar
toxophilus
Member
Posts: 573
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:07 pm
Location: Colorado; Earth

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby toxophilus » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:49 am

This week's tools :spyder:

Image

KingRat
Member
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:46 pm

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby KingRat » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Spydersense wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 pm
Liquid Cobra wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:59 pm
Warriors and Wonders got in a Spyderco shipment yesterday! I had to celebrate so I went and bought myself a Spyderhawk. Been waiting a long time to get my hands on one of these.

Image
Congrats LC!
Does this mean the nonsense is over? I want a Shabaria sprint.

RickC27

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby RickC27 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Resized_20180418_141840 (003).jpeg
Came to work with the Sage 5, then the PM2 arrived via USPS. My first PM2, feels good to join the fam! Haha

RickC27

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby RickC27 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:57 pm

The Spyderhawk is a very interesting piece, but I'm guessing for most people it's more of a collectors piece than an actual edc tool, am I right?

FX sniper
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:20 am

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby FX sniper » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:27 pm

Slysz Bowie balancing the moon and Venus

Image

murphjd25
Member
Posts: 2341
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:43 am
Location: Bothell,WA

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby murphjd25 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:16 pm

Image
Josh

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 6989
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby Spydergirl88 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:26 pm

murphjd25 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:16 pm
Image
How are you liking those 2?

murphjd25
Member
Posts: 2341
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:43 am
Location: Bothell,WA

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby murphjd25 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:33 pm

Spydergirl88 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:26 pm
murphjd25 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:16 pm
Image
How are you liking those 2?
I love the Advocate, I carry it pretty regularly. As far as the Bradley Bowie, it just got here tonight, and so far so good!! I’m really digging anything made by Gayle right now.
Josh

User avatar
Filoso-
Member
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:38 am
Location: Madrid, Spain.

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby Filoso- » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:21 am

Image

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 6989
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby Spydergirl88 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:13 am

Image

mjdragonfly
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:57 pm

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby mjdragonfly » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:53 am

as I type, a ZDP-189 Dragonfly 2, a VG10 brown Delica 4, a fine black G10 Manix 2 S30V backlock and a blurple Manix 2 S110V. On my desk for edge touch up are a ZDP-189 Delica 4 and a Manix 2 LW in S110V.
Calgary on the Bow

User avatar
Archimedes
Member
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Nor Cal

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby Archimedes » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:46 pm

I forgot how good the Serrated Military cuts. It is an absolute ripper!
Attachments
IMG_7368.jpg

Daveho
Member
Posts: 1260
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:19 pm

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby Daveho » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Image
Lil native, as guarded by a pangolin.

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 6989
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby Spydergirl88 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Daveho wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:28 pm
Image
Lil native, as guarded by a pangolin.
How are you liking the Lil Native?

Daveho
Member
Posts: 1260
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:19 pm

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby Daveho » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:44 pm

Spydergirl88 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:40 pm
Daveho wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:28 pm
Image
Lil native, as guarded by a pangolin.
How are you liking the Lil Native?
I’m loving it actually, wasn’t sure how a blade this small with the comp lock would go but im really enjoying it, it just feels so solid.
Love it so much I sold my Dfly.

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 6989
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby Spydergirl88 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:47 pm

Daveho wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:44 pm
Spydergirl88 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:40 pm
Daveho wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:28 pm
Image
Lil native, as guarded by a pangolin.
How are you liking the Lil Native?
I’m loving it actually, wasn’t sure how a blade this small with the comp lock would go but im really enjoying it, it just feels so solid.
Love it so much I sold my Dfly.
I sold my df2 also after I got the Lil Native and I still am loving it months after

Daveho
Member
Posts: 1260
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:19 pm

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby Daveho » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:01 pm

Spydergirl88 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:47 pm
Daveho wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:44 pm
Spydergirl88 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:40 pm
Daveho wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:28 pm
Image
Lil native, as guarded by a pangolin.
How are you liking the Lil Native?
I’m loving it actually, wasn’t sure how a blade this small with the comp lock would go but im really enjoying it, it just feels so solid.
Love it so much I sold my Dfly.
I sold my df2 also after I got the Lil Native and I still am loving it months after
My clip came a lil mangled and with a slightly stripped pivot screw but whatever I guess, great little knife


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], jdw, M Sea, pm2og, RandomNick, roxiescarf, silvershade255, wolfstyle, xceptnl and 39 guests