M390 Blue G-10 Paramilitary 2 will return... in 2014

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Philo Beddoe

Post by Philo Beddoe »

Looks like the 2014 ETA is gone..straight from BBS "The production of this knife has been delayed and the ETA is to be determined."

So, BBS has no clue when the the third batch of Blue Para2's will be here..

They still have a bunch of the Blue Millies too..at that price its no surprise..
ZL1

Post by ZL1 »

I'm ready..
Only Spydie I've got my eye on
Holland

Post by Holland »

Philo Beddoe wrote:Looks like the 2014 ETA is gone..straight from BBS "The production of this knife has been delayed and the ETA is to be determined."

So, BBS has no clue when the the third batch of Blue Para2's will be here..

They still have a bunch of the Blue Millies too..at that price its no surprise..
They had their M4 Manixs and the first run of the paras were there forever. BBS definitely doesn't have a very high inventory turnover ratio haha
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

Presumably it means that Golden manufacturing capacity is being directed to cataloged, general-distribution knives. Thumbs up! :)
Orangeneck

Post by Orangeneck »

Philo Beddoe wrote:...They still have a bunch of the Blue Millies too..at that price its no surprise...
I like this situation as I 'need' a second one as a backup. It allows me to replenish my knife acquisition budget slowly.
saltybones

Post by saltybones »

Has anybody heard anymore about this? I'd love to get my hands on that blue para 2!
Philo Beddoe

Post by Philo Beddoe »

saltybones wrote:Has anybody heard anymore about this? I'd love to get my hands on that blue para 2!
You need to look at the BBS website from time to time..its still saying the same thing "The production of this knife has been delayed and the ETA is to be determined."

So, nope BBS has no clue when the Blue Para2's will be in.

Looks like they still have 170 of the "comes with a warranty" Blue millies, and 27 of the factory second "warranty not included" Blue millies.
saltybones

Post by saltybones »

Yeah I've been checking BBS for a while. was just wondering if anyone had some more info on it. The millie is tempting...but that para is my favorite design. might have to pick a military up in the meantime!
Andyjd

Post by Andyjd »

Will be on the lookout for one of these!
Shopping list: Tenacious CE, D'allara
EnRoute: :(