Spyderco Designer's Insight Series - The Bradley Air

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

Shakyamuni wrote:I have one whose scales are dyed red. I think it looks even cooler!

Wow, that does look cool! First Air I've seen with dyed scales.
:bug-red-white
dwong

Post by dwong »

Very cool, love to wait for the clip version. :spyder:
I see the atoms free and fine,That bubble like a sparkling wine; I see the songs Electrons sing,Jumping from ring to outer ring;
-Lister
rodloos

Post by rodloos »

I finally got a chance to watch the video (videos are blocked at work), it is great. I really like this series talking with the designers. I too laughed at the band-aid on his finger (looks like he wrote "field tester" on it :) ).

I enjoyed talking with Gayle at the Lone Star Knife Expo a few weeks back. A real nice guy to talk to. He showed a couple of fixed-blade collaborations which will be released some time in the future, they looked very nice too.
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)
Uke

Post by Uke »

I love these designer's insight videos, thanks for doing them. I must be one of the few then that only ever use the smaller release cut out on the air. It feels smoother to me as the leverage is so much better. Having said that, when I first got mine my thumb was immediately drawn into that large cut out the first time I went to disengage the lock. I'd certainly miss the little cut out if it wasn't there.
Shakyamuni wrote:I have one whose scales are dyed red. I think it looks even cooler!

Wow, that looks fantastic. Those scales remind me of my SAK Red Alox Cadet!

Uke.