Recent Issues on the Forum...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Pomelly

Post by Pomelly »

Thanks Kristi: I've always loved this forum for the reasons You said, and the last spats was baffled me cause I've never seen anything like it here, and it was a great situation... I hope to have been clear, always sorry for my linguistic limitations.
Thanks to All of the Spyderco family, and All the beautiful People of this Great Forum!!!
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Pomelly wrote:Thanks Kristi: I've always loved this forum for the reasons You said, and the last spats was baffled me cause I've never seen anything like it here, and it was a great situation... I hope to have been clear, always sorry for my linguistic limitations.
Thanks to All of the Spyderco family, and All the beautiful People of this Great Forum!!!

Pomelly,

Your English is better than some of the native English speaking people on this forum. No worries :D
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
Pomelly

Post by Pomelly »

Evil D wrote:Pomelly,

Your English is better than some of the native English speaking people on this forum. No worries :D
Thank You very much Evil D: I'm always afraid to say something that might be misunderstood! Not being able to see the expression of one who speaks to us is always a big limit, especially for someone who already has trouble being understood, so I try to be careful... and I repeat to have linguistic limitations ;)
Thank You again Evil D! Really appreciated...
nirvanero

Post by nirvanero »

Pomelly wrote:always sorry for my linguistic limitations.
Well, if if you have limitations speaking italian, spanish and english (maybe something else) I think there are a lot of people much more limited than you!... :)
Pomelly

Post by Pomelly »

nirvanero wrote:Well, if if you have limitations speaking italian, spanish and english (maybe something else) I think there are a lot of people much more limited than you!... :)
Thank You Nirvanero, now I'm embarrassed.... My mother is a language teacher retired, so I speak a little bit of French too.
How much I love this forum!!! :D
skatenut

Post by skatenut »

Thank you Kristi,

as always, very well said!
Things will calm down, I hope.
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

Thank you! This is a great forum and I appreciate all the people here and all that they have to say.