fluted TI native 5 on ebay?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
BAL

Post by BAL »

jackknifeh wrote:I found out some did order a dozen or more. However, from what I was told by one he only got one knife out of the 3 or 4 pre-orders of several knives each from different vendors. He isn't happy. But from the viewpoint of people like me it looks like the vendors are trying to spread the wealth to many instead of sending all of the few they get to one person.
I know that we have had these discussions a few times on here and some members
buy several and then sell for profit. It;s a free world and all, but personally I am not
fond of it, if it is a limited run. So many people try to wait and shop and look out for
when a certain knife it coming out and then they miss it or it is sold out quickly.

Then you find someone on ebay with 5 of that knife at 1.5x or whatever.
OK, I'll quit. Sorry to derail.
Stainz

Post by Stainz »

Hey - I happily paid $430 for my fluted Ti Native 5 look alike back in 9/10:

Okay, it's a bit large... is missing the Spydie hole in the blade... it's a frame-lock... and has 'C.R.' on it. It's a CR Umnumzaan made for Wilson Combat as their 'StarTac' model. Love it - but the Native is a handy EDC size. My local dealer gets everything - but has no word on the Ti Native 5. Several weeks ago, he had a couple of ZT-0777's in stock. I wasn't list price impressed - fondled one and put it down. The Ti Native 5 is interesting, however.

Stainz
Diamondback

Post by Diamondback »

There seems to be a something of a gap at times between Spyderco's concepts and their actual production of hard copies, so to speak.
"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt."
"Measure for Measure"
-W. Shakespeare
iwolf81

Post by iwolf81 »

Four are still in stock at New Graham for $240. I ordered one yesterday!

Ira
MCM

Post by MCM »

Still $224 at KW.
Looks like those of us who want them, have bought 'em. :)
:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

W&W has a few left - some camo Para 2's, too.
- best wishes, Jazz.
Holland

Post by Holland »

Stainz wrote:Hey - I happily paid $430 for my fluted Ti Native 5 look alike back in 9/10:

Okay, it's a bit large... is missing the Spydie hole in the blade... it's a frame-lock... and has 'C.R.' on it. It's a CR Umnumzaan made for Wilson Combat as their 'StarTac' model. Love it - but the Native is a handy EDC size. My local dealer gets everything - but has no word on the Ti Native 5. Several weeks ago, he had a couple of ZT-0777's in stock. I wasn't list price impressed - fondled one and put it down. The Ti Native 5 is interesting, however.

Stainz
nice knife! but the difference is, the native can hold its edge after cutting up a piece of paper ;)
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE