Bergkamp introduction roadside scenery

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
count14

Bergkamp introduction roadside scenery

Post by count14 »

Bergkamp and shook hands, Cheap authentic nfl jerseys,and the treasury the moment single Jie also Bergkamp behalf of Ajax to pick their thing with the treasure house said.

The three meet each other to recognize Bergkamp with a single Jie treasure trove of them to leave the airport, and good single Jie and treasure house with not many things Bergkamp does not need to help them to bag a.

Bergkamp opened the car is a Mercedes-Benz off-road vehicles, after three people on the train, Bergkamp to Fan - Van Basten called and told that he received a treasure trove of single Jie to single-Jie laughed: "single and coach by telephone, he said want you to take two days of rest, go workout and so acquired, do you think? If no problem, I'll take you to go to the shelter."

Single Jie Bergkamp told treasure house, and want to take a look at the treasure trove of how to determine the treasure house immediately says that will not be necessary, a 12-hour airplane ride, Elite nfl jerseys,eat three meals a day, sleeping two sleep the motion Kicker After basic training of the treasure trove of no break, right now I just feel the whole body indisposed immediately request directly go workout.

After listening to the treasures of single Jie somewhat worried: "Three children, go directly to the tryout ............ really no problem?"

The treasure house chuckled: "Jiege you worry, I did not feel fatigue, eat on the plane Shuishui eat almost the same with the pigs! I think of the good that running on the pitch!"

Insist on seeing the treasure-house, Authentic nfl jerseys,single-Jie not say any more, the treasure trove of words translated to Bergkamp hear, Ice Prince smiled and nodded his head, pricked thumb directed at the treasure trove of smile to the single Jie said: "No matter can become players of Ajax, but I found him a place I am now, is that we do not need too much rest after the trek! However, Zhang and different I've never are afraid to fly it! "

Listen Bergkamp say this, single Jie remembered something interesting on Bergkamp, Nike Elite jerseys,The Ice Prince never fly the original Arsenal expedition Europe, whether this road how far Boge Kan S & P also his long journey to drive past.

Single Jie Bergkamp with the treasure trove of translation, then again this thing and the treasury said, the car sounded trio laughter.

Bergkamp also take advantage of this kind of work to launch the car, directly toward the Ajax youth training camp starting with a single Jie and treasure trove of the way three people talking and laughing, nhl jerseys wholesale,Bergkamp introduction roadside scenery, and even went to the two after they workout success, he must carry them to play some good in Amsterdam.