Favorite Carry Knife?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Ferris Wheels

Post by Ferris Wheels »

Wouldn't say I have a favorite as I like to rotate everything through but a Para2, Gayle Bradley, Caly3.5SB are most likely to be in my pocket at any given time. The Para2 being what is primarily carried as I have to make sure they all get a little love.
Current :spyder: : Para2's Brown, Blue & Orange, Etched Spin, CF Caly3 ZDP189, Gayle Bradley, UKPK Orange G10, Manix2 M4, Sage 1, Caly 3.5 in Super Blue, Urban Orange G10
kbuzbee

Post by kbuzbee »

Currently Caly 3 SB but it varies. Always have a CF Balance within reach.

Ken
玉鋼
wquiles

Post by wquiles »

EDC except at work = CF M390 Millie
At work = CTS-20CP PM2
backup = ZDP DragonFly
Wanted: Superhawk - Found!
Mako109

Post by Mako109 »

This month it's the CF ZDP Stretch; switching to the CF Caly 3.5 for times when discreet carry is a priority.

Last month it was the Sprint G10 Endura; again switching to Caly when appropriate.

The month before it was the Starmate.

The month before that it was the...
chukar8

Post by chukar8 »

At work I carry a Millie S30V, for other stuff like around town/out to dinner I want a Bradley Air because I love M4, or possibly the Des Horn in S30V.
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

phillipsted wrote:Welcome to the Forum, Schneib!

To be honest, my favorite carry knife is the one I've got in my pocket at any given moment... and that changes every day or more than once a day sometimes. I love my knives!

TedP
You took the words right out of my mouth.

But despite the constant rotation, I almost always have my H1 Ladybug hawkbill with me.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
toomzz

Post by toomzz »

Welcome Schneib, after 20 years passionately carrying a good pocketknife I prefer a linerlock. At this moment I like a Millie or my GB but I have a Starmate coming up. G10 or CF is ok, carbon steels are favorite at this moment. Don´t doubt too much, just carry and enjoy....
Tom
Invective

Post by Invective »

I used to always have my G-10 Jester on me as that was my only small knife, but I just got a ZDP Ladybug which sometimes kicks it out. At the moment, I am partial to my MeerKat because it matches my sweatpants (I have been sick and they are just so warm) but also like my Yo2, Captain, Caly3.5 SB, Techno, it's hard to choose just one.
Pomelly

Post by Pomelly »

Delica wave always in my pants! ... but I usually change the pants...
oldways

Post by oldways »

As a four year lurker I will make this my first post :)
Front pocket for several years a PM1 D2 thats in process of being sidelined by the GB.
Watch pocket is ZDP Dragonfly.
Somewhere an Alox Farmer will ride along.
Diamondback

Post by Diamondback »

Older GIN-1 Endura with the integral FRN clip. Still performs, what can I say ?
"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt."
"Measure for Measure"
-W. Shakespeare
BadFish

Post by BadFish »

At work, fishing, just on me always

Great knife!
Schneib

Post by Schneib »

Thank you everybody who welcomed me! I was thinking about ordering a Military or a Gayle Bradley. I would go for the Para 2 but those are back ordered for awhile. I really want to try out the M4 on the Bradley, but I like the Military cause it's USA made. What would you guys pick first? (I will get both eventually)
chukar8

Post by chukar8 »

Schneib wrote:Thank you everybody who welcomed me! I was thinking about ordering a Military or a Gayle Bradley. I would go for the Para 2 but those are back ordered for awhile. I really want to try out the M4 on the Bradley, but I like the Military cause it's USA made. What would you guys pick first? (I will get both eventually)
The Military is awesome, I happened to get lucky and now have one in M4. IMO the Military is a must have.
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

Schneib wrote:Thank you everybody who welcomed me! I was thinking about ordering a Military or a Gayle Bradley. I would go for the Para 2 but those are back ordered for awhile. I really want to try out the M4 on the Bradley, but I like the Military cause it's USA made. What would you guys pick first? (I will get both eventually)
Good question. You can pick the one that appeals to you more at any moment and you won't go wrong. And since you're getting both eventually...you are in an excellent position. :D
Revival

Post by Revival »

My favorite is the PM2/Sage 1 combo.
gtrtech

Post by gtrtech »

Spyderhawk SE and for the moment Zulu,until the Szabo folder gets here.
The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.
"Ted Nugent"

Club 71
DiKa

Post by DiKa »

Lately, it's a Szabo and Sage 1 combo. For work, I carry a para 2 and a dragonfly H1. If it's a suit night, I go with CF balance and something like Zawada or Viele.
IceCold

Post by IceCold »

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e336/ ... G_4368.jpg

either one Delica 4 combo or Para 2 Camo Black DLC blade (so intimidating) gave one to my brother for Christmas says it has not left his side since then he loves it.
41Mag

Post by 41Mag »

I use a Endura 4 FFG at work. When i am out and about i carry a Para2 or a Gayle Bradley!