Native 5 with carbon fiber and S110V

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
DJ

Post by DJ »

I appreciate the news ..............
Steel Snob M-4
Freediver

Post by Freediver »

Any update on this one sir? I keep checking almost daily for this one.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

According to this months Spyderbyte the CF Native will be arriving in August along with the Worker :)
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Liquid Cobra wrote:According to this months Spyderbyte the CF Native will be arriving in August along with the Worker :)
New Worker + Now = Broke Knife Nut (ME)
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

That Native is gonna be one heckuva knife.....
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

xceptnl wrote:New Worker + Now = Broke Knife Nut (ME)
Tell me about it brother. In the last month or so..Black Lum Tanto, Manix 2 Cruwear, CF Yo2 x 2, Kahr Delica, G10 UKPK x 2, Black Southard, Elmax PM2...I don't want to do the math. I told myself I wouldn't get the Worker, but I've been waiting for this Native for a long time. Hopefully it is late August lol...
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
bh49

Post by bh49 »

xceptnl wrote:New Worker + Now = Broke Knife Nut (ME)
Are you passing on CF N5?
I wanted to pass on Worker, but not so sure now that I will be able to pass.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

bh49 wrote:Are you passing on CF N5?
I wanted to pass on Worker, but not so sure now that I will be able to pass.
Going to have to pass on the N5 i'm sure. I will still plan to get a Fluted Ti eventually. I think the Worker is a more significant piece for my collection..... not to mention I can't resist the green.
*Landon*
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

Liquid Cobra wrote:According to this months Spyderbyte the CF Native will be arriving in August along with the Worker :)
It is also listed as a sprint run. Perhaps I missed an earlier confirmation, but is this the first time it's been confirmed as a sprint and not a regular or limited production run?
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
ohcyclist

Post by ohcyclist »

Wait! Fluted CF native with s110v is a sprint! I was going to wait and see what the reviews were like before jumping on this one. Now I am much more torn. And wow, as others mentioned, this is a lot of special sprints in a short time. Hard on wallet. Decisions, decisions...
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

ohcyclist wrote:Wait! Fluted CF native with s110v is a sprint! I was going to wait and see what the reviews were like before jumping on this one. Now I am much more torn. And wow, as others mentioned, this is a lot of special sprints in a short time. Hard on wallet. Decisions, decisions...
Just a clarification, this is not a fluted CF knife. It's peel ply.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Liquid Cobra wrote:Tell me about it brother. In the last month or so..Black Lum Tanto, Manix 2 Cruwear, CF Yo2 x 2, Kahr Delica, G10 UKPK x 2, Black Southard, Elmax PM2...I don't want to do the math. I told myself I wouldn't get the Worker, but I've been waiting for this Native for a long time. Hopefully it is late August lol...
Im hoping you'll show us that Black Lum you got :)
bh49

Post by bh49 »

xceptnl wrote:Going to have to pass on the N5 i'm sure. I will still plan to get a Fluted Ti eventually. I think the Worker is a more significant piece for my collection..... not to mention I can't resist the green.
I cannot believe what I see. I do not have Ti Fluted yet and you are passing on CF N5. If you would spent less $$$ on Super Blue, you would be able to afford dozen of each. :( Ti Fluted even more comfortable than G10 model. Scales are rounded and sooooooooooooo beautiful.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

bh49 wrote:I cannot believe what I see. I do not have Ti Fluted yet and you are passing on CF N5. If you would spent less $$$ on Super Blue, you would be able to afford dozen of each. :( Ti Fluted even more comfortable than G10 model. Scales are rounded and sooooooooooooo beautiful.
I know the Ti N5 is a beauty and the in S110V is an awesome model as well, but others like the Fluted Ti Military, Schempp Bowie, and Worker sprint are higher on my list. And I will ignore the comment about my beloved SuperBlue. :D
*Landon*
bh49

Post by bh49 »

xceptnl wrote:but others like the Fluted Ti Military, Schempp Bowie, and Worker sprint are higher on my list.
No Fluted Ti Military yet :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: but five full sets of SB. Ti Fluted Military and Ti Fluted N5 will look great in your pockets, your hands, never rust and slice cardboard forever. :)

RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Finally. :D
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
jvarn81

Post by jvarn81 »

Woohoo, its finally coming!
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

bh49 wrote:No Fluted Ti Military yet :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: but five full sets of SB. Ti Fluted Military and Ti Fluted N5 will look great in your pockets, your hands, never rust and slice cardboard forever. :)
I know, I know.. with my Military obsession there is no reason for the Fluted Time Mille to be missing. I guess I was secretly hoping to stumble upon a blue one enentually. I have plenty of kopa goodness to keep my pockets classy. ;)
*Landon*
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

So it's a sprint after all. I've had this preordered for well over a year now, early on the list too. Don't fail me GP! My most anticipated Spyderco folder.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.
-Leonard Nimoy
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

Yeah - this one's going to be something else. :spyder: