Paramilitary 2 Availability...??

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Officer Gigglez
Location: Originally out of Arizona, currently live in Missouri.

Post by Officer Gigglez »

Yeah, this thing is hard to get a hold of. I haven't even bothered to look for one.
Spyderco Knives (in order of obtainment):
-Tenacious, Combo edge
-Tasman Salt, PE
-Persistence Blue, PE
-Pacific Salt, Black, PE
-Delica 4, Emerson Grey
-DiAlex Junior
-Byrd SS Crossbill, PE
-Endura 4 Emerson Grey
-Byrd Meadowlark 2 FRN, PE
-Resilience
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Knifeworks has digicams....
USMC RETIRED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Orangeneck

Post by Orangeneck »

Officer Gigglez wrote:Yeah, this thing is hard to get a hold of. I haven't even bothered to look for one.
I just bought 2 digicams (1 satin, 1 black) from Howes in the last 2 weeks. Actually waited for a better deal before ordering a satin digicam yesterday. These PM2's are not that hard to find now.
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

Howes has 18 black/satin in stock.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
Pinetreebbs

Post by Pinetreebbs »

jabba359 wrote:Howes has 18 black/satin in stock.
They are down to 13. I already have one so I didn't buy one but they had a price I couldn't refuse on the Stepped titanium Chaparral. :D
Have you joined Knife Rights yet?
Go to: http://www.KnifeRights.org
Protecting your Right to own and carry the knives YOU choose.
Ovalprocess

Post by Ovalprocess »

Ordered a PM2 S30V from Howes for a great price! Happy I am finally able to get my first Paramilitary 2 after being a Spyderco fan for several years.
Bill S.

Post by Bill S. »

Ovalprocess wrote:Ordered a PM2 S30V from Howes for a great price! Happy I am finally able to get my first Paramilitary 2 after being a Spyderco fan for several years.
Me too, just now. Howes. Get it now.
texashawk50

Post by texashawk50 »

Knife Center still has para 2 black blade with digital g10 right now
Orangeneck

Post by Orangeneck »

Howes has the satin digicams in stock-only 3. Get them while they're hot!
Lowcald

Post by Lowcald »

Just ordered one from cutlery shoppe. It looks like they have black on black in stock. Could not be more excited to get my hands on it!
Delica 4 x2 (lost one), Endura 4 (lost), Tasman Salt, Tenacious, Byrd Cara Cara 2 G-10, Byrd Hawkbill, Lil Matriarch, PM2 (black on black)
Bradley

Post by Bradley »

^ I picked up a black on black from cs :D
There is much to be learned from one who never speaks
Ovalprocess

Post by Ovalprocess »

Received my S30V black G10 Para 2 from Howes - well packaged, received a small gift with my order. Para 2 blade is perfectly centered, equal grind on both sides of blade. Took eight days from order time to arrive in Southern California. Very nice knife and excellent transaction! Very happy with Howes and Spyderco quality! Looking forward to Super Blue Manbug release!
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Black/black paramilitary2 is on 2-day sale at Dvor.com for $108, along with 97 other spydies. Some of the prices look pretty good, some so-so and maybe a few look high.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

Looks like Howes has 14 Para 2s in stock right now...
:bug-red-white
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

gbelleh wrote:Looks like Howes has 14 Para 2s in stock right now...
Today, right now, he has 12 left of 27 that were on a "one day sale" for $99.97... don't know what his usual price is.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
nccole

Post by nccole »

DougC-3 wrote:Today, right now, he has 12 left of 27 that were on a "one day sale" for $99.97... don't know what his usual price is.
He is honestly only a few bucks more normally. Great deal on sale or not. He used to be shipping included on all orders regardless iirc, but that has changed. I just grabbed one of the SB Stretch's, he had the best price I have see yet.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

nccole wrote:He is honestly only a few bucks more normally. Great deal on sale or not. He used to be shipping included on all orders regardless iirc, but that has changed. I just grabbed one of the SB Stretch's, he had the best price I have see yet.
I was eyeing the Stretch too. I haven't exactly taken to my ZDP model, but I'm liking it better recently, and am drawn to the SB, to go with my Endura SB... it just that there are 2 or 3 others that keep competing...
Hopsbreath

Post by Hopsbreath »

gbelleh wrote:Looks like Howes has 14 Para 2s in stock right now...
Wow, killer deal at $104 shipped. Thanks buddy.
rodloos

Post by rodloos »

nccole wrote:He is honestly only a few bucks more normally. Great deal on sale or not. He used to be shipping included on all orders regardless iirc, but that has changed. I just grabbed one of the SB Stretch's, he had the best price I have see yet.
Recently I had noticed the standard shipping had been changed to "free on orders over $300", but now I can't even find that.

I think I grabbed the last of his SB Stretch's on today's one-day sale (even though I still have another SB Stretch on preorder from KW, don't want to risk missing out :) ) and grabbed an SB Ladybug and another PM2 while I was at it (I have many sprint PM2's and digicam, but didn't have a "plain" black/satin one yet).
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

http://www.warriorsandwonders.com has Digi camo satin blades in stock.
- best wishes, Jazz.