What are your plans for your Spyderco Christmas Haul

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
goodbloke

Post by goodbloke »

I'm with you with the end to senseless violence.as for Christmas a purple delica full flat grind. :p
tr4022

Post by tr4022 »

kbrouwer wrote:Typo... I meant to say $1000 worth of knives
Yeah, I was thinking to myself, Mmm, I think you're going to need a little more than that. :p

Tod
Gomer: Goober says 'Hey!'
Andy: Hey to Goober.
tr4022

Post by tr4022 »

setldown wrote:I would gladly give back every Spydie I own to get my Christmas wish. An end to the senseless violence in this world. Amen.
I like your thinking, Rick. Sign me up.

Tod
Gomer: Goober says 'Hey!'
Andy: Hey to Goober.
chuckd

Post by chuckd »

Well I have a Manix XL plain edge on the way, as well as a tenacious, should be here in a couple days.

For the christmas list I am thinking Rock and Vallotton.
So many spydies, not enough pockets.

"No one else could ever be admitted here, since this gate was made only for you. I am now going to shut it." Before the Law, Franz Kafka

Spydernation #1990
Bladekeeper

Post by Bladekeeper »

Me and the wife don't exchange gifts as we have a large family the kids come first wiping out any budget :D although in the new year it's our turn.
I have three customs planned plus a Enuff a rock a military , plus the friction folder .
Also if I can get hold a blue tenacious then ill have all of them then there's the ti fluted ..... I think I have a problem .
SolidState

Post by SolidState »

no spydies, but I am getting an edgepro, so it will be like I have a bunch of new ones.
"Nothing is so fatal to the progress of the human mind as to suppose that our views of science are ultimate; that there are no mysteries in nature; that our triumphs are complete, and that there are no new worlds to conquer."
Sir Humphry Davy