Gayle Bradley...OK, now I get it.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
BAL

Post by BAL »

Go Bradley Go.
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

Ferris Wheels wrote:They may have renamed it to the Bradley in anticipation of additional models designed by Gayle Bradley. In other words they may be setting up the Gayle Bradley brand which will hopefully consist of numerous models (Bradley, Air, etc...).
I hope you are right. If you are wrong maybe the good people at Spyderco will take a hint from your post. :)
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

CAMAROMAN wrote:I am really fond of the Bradley folder !
Do you mean the Bradley Folder formerly known as the Gayle Bradley? :confused:

See? I'm already getting confused. :)

I'm fond of my Bradley Folder as well. :D

Jack
Holland

Post by Holland »

heard nothing but good stuff about this knife, i cant wait till i have one in my hands
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
termite

Post by termite »

Chipped Karambit wrote:I am an all American (or colombian when it comes to machetes) made person and I must say, Some of what I have seen come out of Taiwan beats custom Italians or Mid Tech Americans. Glad you caved in. Sal has a good nose for choosing the best, he wouldn't settle for anything less them improvement. CQI. M4 is a beast and the Fit and finish is remarkable. Which one did you get? I am picking up the Air in late december after I find out my funds, (love how the silver twill is notched so it doesnt tear when something brushes the liners) The Gayle Bradleys are remarkable.

Maybe next you will try the Southard????or Southfork??
I got the regular. I agree about the M4 as I have a couple each of the Millies, Manixes...and those other guys with it. Got a Southfork and Southard should be here any day. Yeah, slow to learn, but quick to try and catch up. All the best.