Any updates on the CTS 204P knives?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
46Alpha

Any updates on the CTS 204P knives?

Post by 46Alpha »

Really looking forward to these, both the Southard and the Para II sprint. Last I read, there were some issues on the heat-treat IIRC. Any updates?

TIA
Ferris Wheels

Post by Ferris Wheels »

Not sure on an update but you can be guaranteed that when they hit the market Spyderco will have hit another home run.
Current :spyder: : Para2's Brown, Blue & Orange, Etched Spin, CF Caly3 ZDP189, Gayle Bradley, UKPK Orange G10, Manix2 M4, Sage 1, Caly 3.5 in Super Blue, Urban Orange G10
Donut

Post by Donut »

I thought the latest was that it was a supply issue. I could be entirely wrong on that.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
jossta

Post by jossta »

I remember supply issue too, but IIRC, it was supposed to be taken care of by now. Don't remember. All I know is I want my Southard.

Para I don't care that much. Just gonna try and trade mine for a 20CP Para. More for scale color than steel.
mattman

Post by mattman »

I've been looking forward to the Southard collaboration for quite a while, as everything I see of his really strikes my fancy, but I haven't been able to procure, or even handle, one of his customs, yet, and his order list was closed, last I checked. This may be my only chance to get close! (A great chance, especially with Spyderco!)

Any news from CO would be great!
46Alpha

Post by 46Alpha »

Glad to see this got bumped. Still hoping for some info....
INFRNL

Post by INFRNL »

I just realized tonight that I have 2 on order and hoped they didn't miss me. It's been about 5mos past the original proposed date. Hope they get things figured out soon.
CF Balance, CF Caly3 ZDP, Caly 3.5 SB, CAT 440C, Chaparral, Orange Jigged Damascus Delica, Blue Jigged Damascus Delica, BRG Delica ZDP(SOON TO BE G-10!), FG G-10 DragonFly, Gayle Bradley, 2012 Jester, H1 Ladybug Salt Hawkbill w/G-10 scales, Tan Manix 2 M4, MoonGlow Manix 2, C22CF Michael Walker, BRN Millie XHP, Native 5, PM2, All Black PM2, Gray PM2 20CP, Blue PM2 M390, Sage 1, Sage 2, Sage 4, Terzuola, CF Stretch ZDP, UKPK Drop Point