Small things...thank you Spyderco!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
nwjavahead

Small things...thank you Spyderco!

Post by nwjavahead »

Spyderco Customer Service/Warranty/Repair...is absolutely the best. I don't just apply that to the 'knife world' but over my short 27y of life in all products.

Somehow one of my clip-screws on my Para2 (edc) fell out, sent :spyder: an email, 19hrs later get a reply from Teri, saying it will be taken care of, one business week later, full replacement screw package, but, with a note, direct quote, "Very sorry for the delay".

So, to :spyder: and Teri, thank you! This is why :spyder: remains the knife I use...
Djordje aka nwjavahead
My :spyder:'s; Centofante3, FRN Delica (Black), FRN DragonFly2 (Black), G10 DragonFly (2x, Foliage Green!), FRN Endura4 (Black), FRN Streach2 (Black), FRN Native4 (Black), G10 Native5, G10 Manix2 (BlackedOut), G10 Manix2XL (BlackedOut), FRN ManBug, G10 ManBug (Bolsterd, Grey), FRN LadyBug (3x, SE), G10 Jester (Grey), G10 Military (BlackedOut), G10 ParaMilitary2 (2x BlackedOut), Sage 1, Sage2, Sage3, Leafstorm...

Continuing the quest for a Ti ParaMiltary2, and, 'FullSize' Jester (Ti or G10)...
dbcad

Post by dbcad »

I've never had to avail myself of Spyderco CS. That they so politely and promptly respond to a modest request such as yours is the attitude I look for in a company. Your experience has occurred many times before. I have a feeling Spyderco Customer Service is top notch in the business :)

The integrity of the company including the CS keeps me loyal to them :)
Charlie

" Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler."

[CENTER]"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"[/CENTER]
psimonl

Post by psimonl »

Not wanting to hijack, but a couple of years ago, I had a problem with a 80.00$ bill from UP* brown services stating I had imported a knife and I had to pay Duty on it even though it was written "repair under warranty." on the shipping bill.
Well, a dear friend of ours from spyderville contacted the brown company, faxed proofs and cleared it for me ....

And this is without saying some other great experiences I had with them (Lil'temp!!!)

Simon
"Everyday above the ground and vertical is a good day".
-Sir A. Hopkins in "The world's Fastest Indian"

"If it hurts, it means you're not dead..."
-Kayakist Marie-Pier Cote

The Spyderco Cookbook