I'm Chloe...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
skatenut

Post by skatenut »

Welcome, Chloe, enjoy your stay here.

It's good to see young women join the forum community. You will find this is a nice place with lots of knowledgeable people who like to freely share their knowledge.
chloe

Post by chloe »

Have not had time to check in for a bit, the knife I stole from Dad's collection is real little, like and inch long and half is a dark wood, like this is key chain knife. That is just the one I mentioned, there others. He was showing his friend his collection of custom Emerson knives, so before school, I took a couple of them one gray/ green, and one with like white pearl or something and a bunch of pretty colors and a pointed blade. I lost that on the Main Line Train last week...that is in Philadelphia, where I go to college. I think that is where I think I lost it. Usually, I have a car and driver, but. Went to this friends house in a not so good part of town, you know where someone did something in history, and I decided to take the train back to Main Line. He has a ton of the Emerson's but they look all army like, that gray green half and half, the green is a rough texture.

He never misses any thing I get in. Before going back to school I took his platinum Day Date Rolex because I liked the light blue face. Nothing said about it yet, except, I can't find it in my apartment. Oh we'll...

Love, Chloe
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

chloe wrote:Have not had time to check in for a bit, the knife I stole from Dad's collection is real little, like and inch long and half is a dark wood, like this is key chain knife. That is just the one I mentioned, there others. He was showing his friend his collection of custom Emerson knives, so before school, I took a couple of them one gray/ green, and one with like white pearl or something and a bunch of pretty colors and a pointed blade. I lost that on the Main Line Train last week...that is in Philadelphia, where I go to college. I think that is where I think I lost it. Usually, I have a car and driver, but. Went to this friends house in a not so good part of town, you know where someone did something in history, and I decided to take the train back to Main Line. He has a ton of the Emerson's but they look all army like, that gray green half and half, the green is a rough texture.

He never misses any thing I get in. Before going back to school I took his platinum Day Date Rolex because I liked the light blue face. Nothing said about it yet, except, I can't find it in my apartment. Oh we'll...

Love, Chloe
Perhaps your dad snuck in and stole the knives and his Rolex back, thinking you would never miss any thing he gets in?

Of course, you said your dad was gone when you were trying to sell some stuff here last year, so if he's gone then of course he wouldn't miss anything.
chloe wrote:Some were my Dad's, and he is gone now.

Can someone give me an ides other than eBay?

Thanks so much.

*Edited*

If this is wrong, I'm sorry. Just need advice

Thanks guys,

Chloe
Or am I just confused? :confused:
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
Senate

Post by Senate »

not buying it...
Alexandre.
-------------------------------------------------
Spyderco WTC#1978
darkangel55555

Post by darkangel55555 »

You don't talk much, do ya?
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

Casually lose $1500 Emerson customs and $75,000 Platinum watches. Yeah, I'm not buying your story either. If it's true than that's even worse as that makes you a not so clever sociopath with daddy issues who casually walks away with other peoples property. Stealing is bad enough but your own family?

Go home and apologize then go to church and pray for some common sense.

Of course we all know it's really just bull$#!t
"A Mastiff is to a dog what a Lion is to a housecat. He stands alone and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race" Cynographia Britannic 1800

"Unless you're the lead dog the view is pretty much gonna stay the same!"
paladin

Post by paladin »

Spam filter don't lie
What is truth? Pontius Pilate
haarspalter

Post by haarspalter »

welcome from austria!
:spyder: Mule k390-S110v-Cruwear, Gayle Bradley, Cruwear Military Collectors #13V, CPM-M4-Ti Military CF Scales, Para2 20cp
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

DJFrostbyte

Post by DJFrostbyte »

uhhhh wha??? Dafuk did I just read?
Endura 4 FFG - Delica 4 FFG - Sage 3 - Dragonfly Salt - Forum Native - Manix 2 LW - Manix 2 G10 - Tenacious - Persistence - Ambitious - Byrd Meadowlark G10 - Cat - C13 Pro Grip - Delica C11PBK - Atlantic Salt - Navigator - Para 2 Camo - Delica C11PBLE - White Endura Sprint - Mule MT05P - Delica 4 FFG - Salsa - Native 5 Ti - UKPK - Sage 1 - Dragonfly G10
DRKBC

Post by DRKBC »

[video=youtube;37OWL7AzvHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo[/video]
Divo

Post by Divo »

chloe wrote:Have not had time to check in for a bit, the knife I stole from Dad's collection is real little, like and inch long and half is a dark wood, like this is key chain knife. That is just the one I mentioned, there others. He was showing his friend his collection of custom Emerson knives, so before school, I took a couple of them one gray/ green, and one with like white pearl or something and a bunch of pretty colors and a pointed blade. I lost that on the Main Line Train last week...that is in Philadelphia, where I go to college. I think that is where I think I lost it. Usually, I have a car and driver, but. Went to this friends house in a not so good part of town, you know where someone did something in history, and I decided to take the train back to Main Line. He has a ton of the Emerson's but they look all army like, that gray green half and half, the green is a rough texture.

Love, Chloe
Very recently in my country there was a girl with a rich dad that confiscated a bunch of his expensive watches and some other stuff too. She even hacked his safe for this. She sold several of them.

The father was so f#ucked up and had it with his child, he decided to hand it over to the police and made it a court case. It affected his reputation and of his daughter too. The whole family has now issues with eachother and also with the outside world. Family-relationships are ruined by this.

Parents can have a lot of their children but lying, cheating and stealing ruins relationships for always. Dont do that to yourself.

-Or you made up all this and its not true.
-Or you need attention.
-Or other problems you need help for. (then get it girl)

But one thing for sure: You need to stop all this. Just because sooner or later it will affect you in a more negative way than you now can imagine, but then . . . there is no return.
RobC2

Post by RobC2 »

Not sure if the family has all that money you would go to school in Philadelphia? I am sure it is a great city, but I am thinking Oxford instead maybe?

ETA: Went back to the first page and saw the school. University of Pennsylvania makes more sense for the cover story, but as mentioned below, doesn't add up otherwise.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

This thread/content/member do not belong on this forum.

/ thread.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
DunninLA

Post by DunninLA »

this poster does not write with the quality of a UPenn student. Read "chloe's" last post carefully. It is in the voice of an average high school student.

Examples:
"real little",
"like and inch long"
"there others"
"where someone did something in history"
"any thing"

That's ignoring all the punctuation issues, of which there are at least a couple dozen.

This entire post is all BS. At least "chloe" has had an innocent diversion into fantasy.
IG-88

Post by IG-88 »

Anyone seen my Palatinum Rolex... I could check my McLaren if I could remember where I parked the car...

I guess Chloe is a 12 year old boy who spends too much time on the internet :D
Current EDC: Techno, Squeak, Southard Flipper, Caly 3.5

New Arrivals: Chap3, Domino, Sage 3

2014 Wishlist: Yo2 CF, Deviant Friction, Tatanka, Tusk, Firefly

Oldies Wishlist: Delica CF PE, Civilian CF PE
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

Pics or it didn't happen!
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

Lol, I was rolling my eyes all through the first two pages where everyone was so interested in rich 21 year old Chloe! But I shouldn't be rude. Chloe, welcome to the forums. My name is Lance ad I am actually a rich African prince who was exiled from my country. I recently inherited $96,000,000,000.00 but I cannot claim it. Maybe I could send it all to your account and we ca split it!! Hehehehe.

Actually, if you are capable you should listen to Divo. You are drifting into the realm of the unwell. You can step off this elevator anytime you want. You don't have to ride it all the way to the bottom.

Bless
Holland

Post by Holland »

The Mastiff wrote:Casually lose $1500 Emerson customs and $75,000 Platinum watches. Yeah, I'm not buying your story either. If it's true than that's even worse as that makes you a not so clever sociopath with daddy issues who casually walks away with other peoples property. Stealing is bad enough but your own family?

Go home and apologize then go to church and pray for some common sense.

Of course we all know it's really just bull$#!t
well said sir
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
Pockets

Post by Pockets »

Thank you DRKBC for the perfectly placed Dr. Evil joke.
Delica PE, Dragonfly Salt SE, Stretch SE, Manbug SE, Mule 16, Sage 1, black/satin PM2, Native 5