How's Howes ?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
2cha

Post by 2cha »

Howe's, New Graham, Knifeworks, Cutlery Shoppe are all rock solid in my extensive personal experience--at least a dozen purchases from each. I have more limited experience with Bento Box and Spydercovt, but positive so far.
Wildernest Survivor

Post by Wildernest Survivor »

Howes is by-far my favorite shop. They answer questions quickly and courteously, they have an excellent pre-order system, and they have good prices and free shipping. Jim makes it so easy to drain thousands of dollars. :) Absolutely the best!
"Next time there's a revolution - wake up earlier!"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vince Aut Morire

Wolverine666

Post by Wolverine666 »

I am so sold !!!
jackthedog

Post by jackthedog »

I have ordered once and it was painless and easy. Would definitely order again.
angusW

Post by angusW »

I like the way they do business. The couple knives I've received and the pre-orders in the holding pattern have all gone very well. I'll be doing business with them again in the future.
Member of the LH Military club.

My Spydies
Pinetreebbs

Post by Pinetreebbs »

Highly recommended!

Jim is great to work with.

I like their website, especially their photographs.
Have you joined Knife Rights yet?
Go to: http://www.KnifeRights.org
Protecting your Right to own and carry the knives YOU choose.
CXXX

Post by CXXX »

I have purchased 11 Spyderco knives from Jim Howe (3 pre-orders in) with outstanding prices and service, free shipping and outstanding packaging. Great communication, I have had emails with Jim that were more like texting! I live in Michigan and have to pay the sales tax, but it is more than worth it to me to support a great dealer. He always goes the extra mile. He often has great sales on other items as well. I recently picked up a Maxpedition Pack for a great price. I also learned about Howe's on this forum and glad I did!

Jeff
Spydesense

Post by Spydesense »

A+! Great customer service...nothing but good things to say about Jim and Barbara!
My :spyder:'s>> Fluited Titanium Millie, M390 Millie, Brad Southard, Gayle Bradley, Junior, Bushcraft UK, Translucent Blue Manix 2, G10 UKPK, Sage 1, Sage 2, Ti Damascus Delica 4, Orange FFG Endura 4, Gray FFG Endura 4,Native, Blk Dragonfly, H1 Dragonfly 2, Blue Tenacious, Tenacious, H1 Ladybug, White Ladybug, Grasshopper, Honeybee and Bug
DiKa

Post by DiKa »

The only seller I go to for Spydercos for new releases. A pleasure to deal with and very reliable. Amazing customer service.
OldSarSwmr

Post by OldSarSwmr »

Another happy customer here. I have purchased many knives from Jim and Barbara and each time was a great experience. Lightning fast shipping, great communications through email. I have talked to him on the phone a few times as well and he seems like a real genuine good guy. There are other great sites but Howes is right at the top.

Dan
:spyder:
Dan
KardinalSyn

Post by KardinalSyn »

I've purchased a couple of Spydies from Howe's and their service is just excellent. They have my recommendation.
:spyder: Centofante3 (C66PBK3), ParaMilitary2 (C81GPCMO), Endura4 (C10P), GrassHopper (C138P), Military (C36GPCMO), Perrin PPT (C135GP), Squeak (C154PBK), Dragonfly 2 Salt (C28PYL2), Military M390 CF (C36CFM390P), R (C67GF), ParaMilitary2 CTS-XHP (C81GPOR2), Tuff (C151GTIP), Ladybug & Perrin Street Bowie (FB04PBB)being the newest.
INFRNL

Post by INFRNL »

I buy as much as I can from Jim which are most of my Knives. Fastest Shipping ever. Answers emails anytime even when hes not at work. Jim gets knives before anyone else. He is my #1 Spyderco shop! There are other great places as well and some have already been mentioned. As long as I do not order too late; all my orders ship the same day and only take 2 days From Michigan to Colorado
CF Balance, CF Caly3 ZDP, Caly 3.5 SB, CAT 440C, Chaparral, Orange Jigged Damascus Delica, Blue Jigged Damascus Delica, BRG Delica ZDP(SOON TO BE G-10!), FG G-10 DragonFly, Gayle Bradley, 2012 Jester, H1 Ladybug Salt Hawkbill w/G-10 scales, Tan Manix 2 M4, MoonGlow Manix 2, C22CF Michael Walker, BRN Millie XHP, Native 5, PM2, All Black PM2, Gray PM2 20CP, Blue PM2 M390, Sage 1, Sage 2, Sage 4, Terzuola, CF Stretch ZDP, UKPK Drop Point
rosconey

Post by rosconey »

he is another in a long line that penalizes non new york city residents-

why they cant just stop sales to the 5 Burroughs and not the whole state is beyond me -