Knife Works Para2 up for preorder

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Alchemy1

Knife Works Para2 up for preorder

Post by Alchemy1 »

They have it up for $20 deposit on the $139 purchase price. I don't love the color, but I love the para2's so I think I'm going to place an order for one.
:spyder:Sage 1, Gayle Bradley, Camo Para 2, All black Para 2, "Smurf" Para 2, Orange Para2, Lionspy:spyder:

Green Para 2 on pre order
Art_vandeley

Post by Art_vandeley »

Done and done. Green is my favorite color.This will go great with my green Delica, my green Victorinox Spartan, my green ESEE 3 and Izula. Yeah I like green and the Para 2 is my all time favorite knife. :D Wow first I impuls order the Dodo and now this. 2012 is gonna be great!
MachSchnell

Post by MachSchnell »

Nice! I like how this costs so much less than the blue version.
phillipsted

Post by phillipsted »

All right! Thanks for the tip, Alchemy! By the time this gets here, it will probably be my ninth Paramilitary. Just like Lays potato chips...you can't eat just one...

On Spyderco's site, it says that this is a Distributor Exclusive for Blue Ridge Knives. But right now, it only seems to be advertised or even mentioned on KW's site. This might change as other BRK retailers get in on the action...

TedP

FYI - here's the picture from KW site. Nice shade of green...

gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

Looks nice. On my way to preorder right now...
:bug-red-white
russde

Post by russde »

Awesome!!
Thanks for heads up, got my pre-order in for one...green and blue...whose school colors are those?
Russel
MachSchnell

Post by MachSchnell »

Hopefully since it seems to have just been listed, maybe we'll be on the first batch to ship out; besides the CC#'s of course.
Sequimite

Post by Sequimite »

I'd been waiting to see the color. I like that shade of green and the steel - order placed.
Our reason is quite satisfied, in 999 cases out of every 1000 of us, if we can find a few arguments that will do to recite in case our credulity is criticized by someone else. Our faith is faith in someone else's faith, and in the greatest matters this is most the case.
- William James, from The Will to Believe, a guest lecture at Yale University in 1897
Shakyamuni

Post by Shakyamuni »

I love green! And especially if it is dark green like that. Pre-ordered!
WireEdge Roger

Post by WireEdge Roger »

I'm guessing it'll be Stag Arms green? Should be a nice one!
DeathBySnooSnoo

Post by DeathBySnooSnoo »

I think that it is probably more of a crayon green...
On the hunt for...
Shakyamuni

Post by Shakyamuni »

DeathBySnooSnoo wrote:I think that it is probably more of a crayon green...
I know the earlier pictures showed a crayon green, but here are 2 data points:
1) The picture is definitely darker than crayon green
2) The title of that pre-order page used to be "Spyderco Para Military 2 Green G-10 Handles" and they changed it to "Spyderco Para Military 2 Dark Green G-10 Handles"
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

I can't pay the deposit. I get a message that an error occurred while paying and the seller declined the payment. Email sent.
DeathBySnooSnoo

Post by DeathBySnooSnoo »

Shakyamuni wrote:I know the earlier pictures showed a crayon green, but here are 2 data points:
1) The picture is definitely darker than crayon green
2) The title of that pre-order page used to be "Spyderco Para Military 2 Green G-10 Handles" and they changed it to "Spyderco Para Military 2 Dark Green G-10 Handles"
Yeah I'm thinking more color of the crayon, not the color once you have drawn with the crayon.
On the hunt for...
Agent_Ohm

Post by Agent_Ohm »

Thank you for the heads up, dream knife en route
In omnia paratus
md8232

Post by md8232 »

In for 2. It's way cheaper to pre-order than to find out after they are all sold, & have to buy on ebay.
Sequimite

Post by Sequimite »

Shakyamuni wrote:they changed it to "Spyderco Para Military 2 Dark Green G-10 Handles"
That's Lil' Temp green, the color I've been lobbying for the last 2 or 3 years.
Our reason is quite satisfied, in 999 cases out of every 1000 of us, if we can find a few arguments that will do to recite in case our credulity is criticized by someone else. Our faith is faith in someone else's faith, and in the greatest matters this is most the case.
- William James, from The Will to Believe, a guest lecture at Yale University in 1897
Tdog

Post by Tdog »

Got mine on pre-order. I was looking about the characteristics of the CTS-204P online today not much out there other than the Carpenter site. Can anyone give details about this steel?
Diesel55

Post by Diesel55 »

Sweet color! I have been wanting a green other than foliage for a while now.
Spydies owned: Sage, Sage 2, Sage 3, Sage 4, Lum CF, Lum (foliage), Para Military, Gayle Bradley, Caly 3, M390 Military, Military (orange), PM 2 (orange), Dodo (orange), Manix 2 (orange), Manix 2 (moonglow), Merlin, Matriarch SE, UKPK (maroon), Chinook 3, Khukuri, Superhawk, Street Beat, Lum Tanto sprint, Massad Ayoob sprint, PPT, Shabaria, Persian (red), JD Smith (foliage), BayouShooter Endura, and P'kal.

Waiting for: Dark green PM2.
michaelm466

Post by michaelm466 »

Tdog wrote:Got mine on pre-order. I was looking about the characteristics of the CTS-204P online today not much out there other than the Carpenter site. Can anyone give details about this steel?
It's Carpenter's version of M390, Pre-ordered mine as well.