Centofante Memory

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
redyps04

Post by redyps04 »

I'm not meaning to sound jealous, (even though I completely am!), ;) . But how do you keep getting these knives so far before thier release date? I noticed there isn't a CC# on it, so I would have to assume you're not a collector...
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

redyps04 wrote:I'm not meaning to sound jealous, (even though I completely am!), ;) . But how do you keep getting these knives so far before thier release date? I noticed there isn't a CC# on it, so I would have to assume you're not a collector...
Paul's real last name is "Gotti".
crankitup

Post by crankitup »

Very nice knife!
redyps04

Post by redyps04 »

Blerv wrote:Paul's real last name is "Gotti".
I'm starting to think Deacon just might be a mobster! :) Every time I ask this question to him I never get an answer. I feel like someone with a gold necklace and New Jersey accent named Vinni is about to show up at my door and break my kneecaps and tell me not to ever mention this again.
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

redyps04 wrote:I'm starting to think Deacon just might be a mobster! :) Every time I ask this question to him I never get an answer. I feel like someone with a gold necklace and New Jersey accent named Vinni is about to show up at my door and break my kneecaps and tell me not to ever mention this again.
Perhaps you should delete this response to be prudent. Capiche? ;)
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

redyps04 wrote:I'm starting to think Deacon just might be a mobster! :) Every time I ask this question to him I never get an answer. I feel like someone with a gold necklace and New Jersey accent named Vinni is about to show up at my door and break my kneecaps and tell me not to ever mention this again.
If I knew, I might tell you, but since I'm as baffled as you are I won't have to make that decision. As things stand, Sal is the only one who could really answer that.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!